International E-Journal “Economic Processes Management“ publish unpublished and not submitted for publication in any other publishing articles that contain original results of research in problems of management of economic systems.
The structure of article must contain following elements:
– analysis of recent researches and publications;
– previously unsettled problem constituent;
– main purpose of the article;
– basic material with substantiation of the result of the research;
– conclusions and directions of feather researches;
– references in APA style.
To be published in the journal applicants must submit article with e-form or sent if on e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org:
– text of publication;
– summary (about 100 words). In addition to summary author(s) should indicate: First Name and other(s) Names, title of article;
– list of keywords (up to 10);
– author(s) information.
Journal has policy of screening for plagiarism.
All articles are reviewed independently and in secret.
Manuscript size should be at least 5 pages.
Article should have JEL-Index (up to 3 titles).
The requirements to the text of publication: all fields – 20 mm; paragraph – 10 mm; single interval; font Times New Roman, size – 14, tables and figures – 10-12 size.
All graphics and formulas must be set up in MS OFFICE applications.
The information about authors:
Name and surname (completely).
Workplace / name of the university.
Copyright © 2019 | Sumy State University