Economic Processes Management: International Scientific E-Journal. 2017. № 2
Section: Economic processes management at macrolevel
Cite this article:
Davydenko N. M. (2017). Financial support of agricultural land in Ukraine, Economic Processes Management: International Scientific E-Journal, 2, Retrieved from: http://epm.fem.sumdu.edu.ua/download/2017_2/epm2017_2_2.pdf
Davydenko Nadiia Mykolayivna
Doctor of Economics Sciences, Professor, Head of Department of Finance,
National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine, Ukraine
The article stipulates that a prerequisite for expanded reproduction in agriculture is a sustainable use of land and measures for its reproduction by maintaining its fertility and environmental suitability. It is noted that in order to maintain and improve soil fertility, it is necessary to have an appropriate financial support. Possible sources of financial support of reproduction of agricultural landare described, including: income, depreciation, funds from the sale of used fixed assets, proceeds from the issue of shares; bank credit, forfeiting, mortgage, government loans, foreign loans, bond issues, agricultural receipts, operational and financial leasing, investment tax credits, subsidies, grants, subsidies. It is proved that the strategy of financial security of reproduction of land at the macro level should match the overall national strategy to develop agriculture in Ukraine.
financial security, soil fertility, land, environmental suitability, financial strategy
1. Martin, А. G. (2009). Stan zemel`ny`x vidnosy`n yak stry`muyuchy`j faktor rozvy`tku produkty`vny`x sy`l Ukrayiny`[State land relations as a deterrent factor of the productive forces of Ukraine] // Materials of international Conference, Tom tretiy. 289 – 292 [in Ukrainian].
2. Blank, I.A.(2012). Osnovyi finansovogo menedzhmenta [The basics of financial management]. – Moscow: Omega-L [in Ukrainian].
3. Fedosov, V.M. , Yuriy S.I. (2008). Finansy` [Finance]. Кyiv: Znannya [in Ukrainian].
4. Oparin, V.N. (2007). Finansy` (Zagal`na teoriya) [Finance (General Theory)]. Кyiv: Publishing Center of KNEU [in Ukrainian].
5. Mayorova, T. V. (2009). Investy`cijna diyal`nist`[Investment activities]. Кyiv: Center of educational literature [in Ukrainian].
6. Zemel`ny`j kodeks Ukrayiny`. Stattya 166 [The Land Code of Ukraine. Article 166] – Retrieved from: http://uazakon.ru/ukr/zku/166/default.htm.
7. Staty`sty`chny`j zbirny`k «Sil`s`ke gospodarstvo Ukrayiny` za 2015 rik» (2016). [Statistical publication «Agriculture of Ukraine for 2015 year]. К.: State Statistics Service [in Ukrainian].
8. Lisova, T.V. (2015). Osobly`vosti zaxodiv pravovoyi oxorony` ta vidtvorennya zemel` sil`s`kogospodars`kogo pry`znachennya [Features measures of legal protection and restoration of agricultural land]. Naukovy`j visny`k Uzhgorods`kogo nacional`nogo universy`tetu [Scientific Bulletin of the Uzhgorod National University]. 34. Tom. 2. 48-51.
9. Danylyshyn, B. M. et al. (2006). Pry`rodno-resursna sfera Ukrayiny`: problemy` stalogo rozvy`tku ta transformacij [Natural resource sector Ukraine: Problems of sustainable development and transformation]. Кyiv: Nichlava [in Ukrainian].
10. Nowakowski, L.Ya., Shkvyr, M. I. (2006). Regional`na zemel`na polity`ka [The regional land policy]. Кyiv: Urozhay [in Ukrainian].
Copyright © 2018 | Sumy State University