Economic Processes Management: International Scientific E-Journal. 2017. № 2
Section: International aspects of economic processes management
Cite this article:
Bondarenko S. A., Nizyayeva V. R. (2017). Export and import activity of the wine industry: tendencies, current risks, Economic Processes Management: International Scientific E-Journal, 2, Retrieved from: http://epm.fem.sumdu.edu.ua/download/2017_2/epm2017_2_8.pdf
Bondarenko Svitlana Anatoliyivna
Candidate of Economics, Doctoral Candidate,
Institute of market problems and economic-ecological research NAS Ukraine, Ukraine
Nizyayeva Viktoria Romanivna
Master Degree student,
National university of fiscal service of Ukraine MES Ukraine, Ukraine
The article studies state of wine industry’s export-import activity, analyzes tendencies, which provide to reveal peculiar regulations andmain modern risks, which are necessary to be considered for appropriate level of the sector export capability. Export-import activity of wine industry is analyzed; capacity dynamics and market openness degree are estimated. It has been proved that redulatory impact on the winemaking and wine industry development has to be based, on the onehand, on the work with consumer, forming his national awareness of the domestic production from wine industry, and on the other hand, on the country import restructuring. Development of the wine industry state support in Ukraine, considering the world experience, is an important step to form the market of grape and its products, which is characterized with losing tendency. The revealed tendency concerning import price prevail over export, requires special measures for contraction. The main tools to fight with European wine producers for Ukrainian consumer to increase quality, creative, budgets increase for direct access to consumer via winery tasty rooms, tourists’ involvement to vineyards and productive capacities, including to the tourist routes. Therefore the main purpose is necessity for native consumer’s upbringing, wine culture growing, to teach to make considerable choice, but not a choice in favor of foreign container.
export-import activity, wine industry, market capacity, degree of the wine market openness
1. Aretova, E. I., Belov, V. T. (2013). Calculation of the relative magnitude of the export potential of the wine industry. Economic Bulletin of the NUTU “Kiev Polytechnic Institute”, 9, 437–443.
2. Popova, M. M. (2014). The current state of the wine-growing and winemaking of Ukraine and the role its separate regions in the development of the industry. Business-Infor, 7, 136–142.
3. Kucherenko, V. M. (2015). Tendencies of export-import activity of the wine-making industry. Economic strategy and prospects of development of the sphere of trade and services, 2 (22), 279–292.
4. Avidzba, A. M. (2010). Improvement of organizational and economic mechanism of development of the wine-growing and wine-making complex of Ukraine. Bulletin of Agrarian Science: Scientific and Theoretical Journal of the Ukrainian Academy of Sciences, 4, 5–8.
5. Burkinsky, B. V. (2007). Economic problems of viticulture and winemaking. Odesa, Institute for Market and Economic and Environmental Studies of National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine.
6. Kucherenkom, V. М. (2016). Formation and development of the agrarian market institution of the wine industry. Kyiv.
7. Garkusha, O. Yu., Smirnov, Ye. M. (2014). Integrated assessment of the balance of development of winemaking enterprises: scientific and methodical aspect. Ekonomicheskiy nobelovskiy vysnyk, 1 (7), 95–103.
8. Mostenskaya, T. L. et al. (2012). Strategic analysis of wineries: benchmarks and competitive position. Kyiv, Condor Publishing.
9. Goncharuk, A. G., Lazareva, N. O. (2017). International Performance Benchmarking in Winemaking. Benchmarking: An International Journal, Vol. 24. № 2.
10. On approval of the Methodology for determining the monopoly (dominant) position of economic entities in the market. The order of the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine of March 5, 2002 N 49-p. amc.gov.ua Retrieved from http://www.amc.gov.ua/amku/control/main/uk/publish/article/86796
11. Ukrainian classification of goods of foreign trade. sfs.gov.ua Retrieved from http://sfs.gov.ua/baneryi/mitne-oformlennya/subektam-zed/klasifikatsiya-tovariv/63603.html
12. Tax Code of Ukraine dated 02.12.2010 № 2755-VI. kodeksy.com.ua Retrieved from http://kodeksy.com.ua/podatkovij_kodeks_ukraini/statja-14.htm
13. State Statistics Service of Ukraine. Collection “Industry of Ukraine in 2011–2015”. ukrstat.gov.ua Retrieved from http: www.ukrstat.gov.ua
14. Lupenko, Yu. O. Pugachev, M. I. (2015). Prospects and possible risks of Ukrainian agriculture development in 2015: scientific and analytical forecast. Kyiv, NSC IAE.
Copyright © 2018 | Sumy State University