Economic Processes Management: International Scientific E-Journal. 2017. № 2
Section: Innovation and investment processes in economic systems
Cite this article:
Omelyanenko V. A., Volodin D. V. (2017). Basics of technological systems analysis based on neural networks, Economic Processes Management: International Scientific E-Journal, 2, Retrieved from: http://epm.fem.sumdu.edu.ua/download/2017_2/epm2017_2_4.pdf
Omelyanenko Vitaliy Anatolievich
PhD (Econ.), Prof. Assistant of Economic Theory Department,
Sumy State University, Ukraine
Volodin Dmitriy Vladinirovich
PhD (Eng.), Project Manager,
FARADI SRL, Italy
The article deals with the methodological basis of research of technological systems. In the framework of research methodology development the basic structural characteristics of technological systems and basic elements of internal dynamics based on external impulses were analyzed. The expediency of use for research of technological systems the model biotic neuron is substantiated and appropriate methodological approach for creating neural network based on it is proposed.
technological system, neural network, impulse neuron, biotic model
1. Alekseev, N. (1999). Evoljuciia sistem upravleniia predpriiatiem [Evolution of Enterprise Management Systems]. Problemy teorii i praktiki upravleniia — Problems of Management Theory and Practice, 2, 35–41. [in Russian]
2. Anisimova, A. V. (2009). Metodologicheskij podhod k upravleniju promyshlennymi predprijatiiami na osnove ispolzovaniia impulsov razvitiia [Methodological approach to the management of industrial enterprises based on the use of development impulses]. Bulletin of Donetsk National University. Economy and Law, 1, 179–183 [in Ukrainian]
3. Elkin, S. S., Elkin, S. V., Klyshinsky, E. S. (2015). Bionicheskij podhod pri sozdanii kompleksa modelej nejronov [The Bionic Approach for the Creation of a Complex of Neuron Models]. Publications on Bionic Neural Networks. Retrieved from http://agpl.ru/bionic-neural-nets/publ-bionic-nets.html [in Russian]
4. Omelyanenko, V. (2015). Preconditions analysis of using of technological package concept for development strategy of space metallurgy. Metallurgical and Mining Industry, 8, 508–511.
5. Omelyanenko, V. (2016). Basics of general approach for technological systems analysis. 4th International Conference «Advanced Information Systems and Technologies, AIST 2016» (25–27 May 2016, Sumy), Ukraine.
6. Omelyanenko, V. (2016). Tasks and tools of nanoinformatics in nano materials application in space industry. Nanomaterials: Application & Properties (NAP), 01NNPT01-1–01NNPT01-3.
7. Omelyanenko, V. (2017). Basics of Optimization Strategy for Integrating Space Industry Technology Package into Global Value Chains. Economics and Business, 30 (1), 113–125.
8. Omelyanenko, V. A. (2015). Scientific and methodic bases of high technologies international transfer potential analyzing in metallurgy. Metallurgical and Mining Industry, 3, 66–69.
9. Omelyanenko, V. A. (2016). Innovation priorities optimization in the context of national technological security ensuring. Marketing and management of innovations, 4, 226–234.
Copyright © 2018 | Sumy State University