Economic Processes Management: International Scientific E-Journal. 2017. № 2
Section: Economic processes management at microlevel
Cite this article:
Yevtushenko N. A. (2017). Methodological principles for establishment of consulting cooperation organizational and economic mechanism, Economic Processes Management: International Scientific E-Journal, 2, Retrieved from: http://epm.fem.sumdu.edu.ua/download/2017_2/epm2017_2_14.pdf
Yevtushenko Natalya Аleksandrovna
PhD, Associate Professor,
State University of Telecommunications, Ukraine
The article deals with conceptual principles of the consulting cooperation key concepts within organizational and economic mechanism: consulting, cooperation of the economic entities, organizational and economic mechanism of the consulting cooperation. Based on the analysis of the literary sources, synergetic approach essence to control subjects of the consulting cooperation as an open system is observed. Peculiarities to form synergetic effect of the consulting cooperation at different levels of the management system are studied within organizational and economic mechanism. Synergetic effect of the consulting cooperation is defined at the macro-, micro and nanolevel. Synergetic approach impact on formation of the practical constituent in the organizational and economic mechanism of the consulting cooperation is proved and interconnection between consulting company and enterprise-customer via communicative space is revealed. Main components of the consulting cooperation communicative space are established and their interconnection in consulting cooperation communicative process realization is justified. Recommendations to form qualitative and quantitative criteria in the process of the consulting cooperation organizational and economic mechanism realization are given.
consulting, cooperation, consulting cooperation, organizational and economic mechanism of the consulting cooperation, communicative space, communicative process
1. Yevtushenko, N. O. (2017). A comparative analysis of the concept of “consulting interaction”. Economics. Management. Business, 1 (19), 42–50.
2. Polozov, T. V., Ovsuchenko, Yu. V. The essence of the organizational and economic mechanism of the functioning of industrial enterprises. librar.org.ua Retrieved from http://librar.org.ua/sections_load.php?s=business_economic_science&id=6558
3. Malitsky, A. A. (2009). Structurization of the organizational and economic mechanism of management of trade enterprises in the market conditions. Trade and the market of Ukraine, 27, 198–205.
4. Tulchynska, S. O. (2008). Functioning of organizational and economic mechanism of innovation process. Strategic priorities, 1 (6), 98–106.
5. Vladimirova, T. A. (2002). The financial and economic mechanism of integration interaction in a complex economic system: levers and methods. Novosibirsk: SIFBD.
6. Yevtushenko, N. O. (2017). Features of organizational and economic mechanism of consulting interaction. Materials of the International Scientific and Practical Conference “Management of the XXI Century: Globalization Challenges”: collection of scientific works. Poltava: Publishing house “Simion”.
7. Grebeshkova, O. M. (2008). Problems of detection and evaluation of the synergistic effect of strategic interaction of enterprises, Enterprise Economics: Theory and Practice. Kyiv, KNEU.
8. Campbell, A., Luchs, K. S. (2004). Strategic Synergy. Sankt Petersburg, Piter.
Copyright © 2019 | Sumy State University