Economic Processes Management: International Scientific E-Journal. 2016. № 4
Section: Practice of economic processes management
Cite this article:
Sotirova A. O. (2016). Innovative development and factors affecting the innovative activity of industrial enterprises in Bulgaria, Economic Processes Management: International Scientific E-Journal, 4, Retrieved from: http://epm.fem.sumdu.edu.ua/download/2016_4/epm2016_4_8.pdf
Sotirova Asya Olegova
PhD Candidate of Management and Marketing Department
South-West University, Blagoevgrad, Bulgaria
Innovations are a necessity, innovations are a factor, innovations are the moving force of the companies in the 21st century. Every modern manager should recognize the role of innovations for the existence of the enterprises and to aim at innovative development. The novelties in various areas are to be followed up. It is necessary to look for the options and to overcome the obstacles standing in the way of innovations.
The major objective of this article is to establish the state of innovative activity of industrial enterprises in Bulgaria and to identify the factors exercising the largest influence on their innovative development. The major results to be achieved are the establishment of the basic internal and external factors that support innovations, the deduction of the major problems occurring during the innovation process and the establishment of some directives to activation. The major methods of study used in this work are statistical methods for evaluation, method of analysis and synthesis, method of comparison. Information of literature sources has been studied and systematized within the process of research, as well as analytical reports of Bulgaria and the European Union, and results from an inquiry held are used, as well as statistical data of the National Statistical Institute of the Republic of Bulgaria.
innovations, innovative development, innovative activity, factors influencing the innovative activity.
1. Business statistics, Multi-branch statistics. Retrieved from www.nsi.bg
2. Business statistics, R&D, innovations and information society. Retrieved from www.nsi.bg
3. Varamezov, L. (2013). Innovation management. Svishtov.
4. Drucker, P. (2002). Innovation and Entrepreneurship, publ. “Klasika i stil”, Sofia.
5. Karolova, Т. (2003). Innovations and innovative development, Univ. Publ. “N. Rilski”, Blagoevgrad.
6. Kirzner, I. (2010). Competition and Entrepreneurship, Publ. „Socium“, Chelyabinsk.
7. Kotler, P. (1991). Fundamentals of Marketing, Publ. „Progress“, М.
8. Marx, K. (1988). Capital, vol. 1, Publ. Partizdat.
9. Marshall, A. (1984). Principles of political economy, p. II, Publ. „Progress“, Moscow.
10. Oslo Manual, 3rd edition, Guidelines for collecting and interpreting innovation data, 2005.
11. Porter, М. (2004). The Competitive Advantage of Nations, Publ. „Klasika i stil”, S.
12. Pride, W., Ferrell, О. (1994). Marketing: concepts and strategies, Publ. ForCom, S.
13. Ricardo, D., On the Principles of Political Economy and Taxation, Retrieved from http://books.efaculty.kiev.ua/isekvc/10/
14. Ruseva, R. (2002). Innovation Networks – the New Paradigm for Creation and Diffusion of Knowledge. Strategies of Educational and Scientific Policy, 1.
15. Say, J.B. Treatise on Political Economy Retrieved from http://finfree.narod.ru/jan.htm
16. Smith, А., The Wealth of Nations, „Rata“ Publishing Complex, S., 2010.
17. Casson, M. (1998). Аn Entrepreneurial Theory of the 12Firm, WP, University of Redding, Retrieved from http://www.druid.dk/conferences/summer1998/conf-papers/casson.pdf
18. Filipova, М. (2009). Management of the Company in Crisis Situations, SWU Press, Blagoevgrad.
19. Kalaidjieva, V. (2013). Analysis of the innovation activity of the enterprises in the industrial sector in Bulgaria, Economics and management, vol. 9, 2, 39-52.
20. METADATA, Statistical classification of business activities of the European Community (NACE Rev. 2). Retrieved from http://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/ramon/nomenclatures/index.cfm?TargetUrl=LST_NOM_DTL&StrNom=NACE_REV2&StrLanguageCode=BG&IntPcKey=18495404&StrLayoutCode=HIERARCHIC
21. Regional Innovation Scoreboard 2014. Retrieved from http://bookshop.europa.eu/en/regional-innovation-scoreboard-2014-pbNBBC14001/
22. Schumpeter, J. (1934). The Theory of Economic Development. Cambridge, Mass.: Harvard University Press.
Copyright © 2018 | Sumy State University