Economic Processes Management: International Scientific E-Journal. 2016. № 4
Section: Management of economic processes in context of sustainable development
Cite this article:
Zelinska H. O. (2016). Classification and analysis of factors that affect stability of oil and gas enterprise staff, Economic Processes Management: International Scientific E-Journal, 4, Retrieved from: http://epm.fem.sumdu.edu.ua/download/2016_4/epm2016_4_5.pdf
Zelinska Haluna Olexiivna
Doctor of Economic Science, Professor, Head of Environmental Economics and Organization of Production Department,
Ivano-Frankivsk National Technical Oil and Gas University, Ukraine
The relevance of human resources as a strategic goal of sustainable development of oil and gas companies is determined. It is shown that the stability of staff, as the main component of the social components of sustainable enterprise development, research and evaluation needs in terms of an integrated system of factors influence the behavior of staff. Addressing issues related to the management personnel can be based classification study the factors affecting its stability in the formation of high quality human resources strategy. In particular noted that the needs of each employee should become an integral part of the concept of work and life balance. Analysis of the results of the study showed that in areas of oil and gas industry has a number of factors that negatively affect its operation and development, which are caused not only technical, technological and natural factors, but also due to neglect behavioral characteristics personnel. It is found that without understanding of the behavioral characteristics of staff and its values can`t implement a quality model of human resource management and provide optimal scenarios of oil companies in general.
enterprise, personnel, stability, factor, development, human resources.
1. Kryukov, V. A. (1998) Inststutsonalnaya struktura neftehazovoho sektora:problemu i napravleniya transformatsii [The institutional structure of the oil and gas sector: problems and directions of transformation]. Novosybirs: IEiOPP [in Russian].
2. Stratehiya rozvytku navtohazovoho kompleksu Ukrainy do 2030roku [The development strategy of oil and gas Ukraine 2030] www. rada. gov. ua. Retrieved from http: www. rada. gov. ua [in Ukrainian].
3. Kryukov, V. & Marschak, V. (2010) Otsenka parametrov razvitiya rosiiskoho neftehazovoho sektora [Assessment of the development of Russian oil and gas sector], Voprosy ekonomiky – Economics Questions,7, 87–93 [in Russian].
4. Anischenko, V. O. (2009) Rol korporatyvnoi kultury u prynyatti upravlinskych rischen [The role of corporate culture in decision-making], Aktualni problemy ekonomiky – Recent economic problems, 3, 64–73 [in Ukrainian].
5. Havkalova, N. L. (2007) Sotsialno-ekonomichny mechanizm efektyvnosti menedzhmentu : metodolohiya i koncheptsiya formuvanya [Socio-economic mechanism of management effectiveness : methodology and concept formation] СHEU [in Ukrainian].
6. Klok, K. & Holdsmit, D. (2004) Konets menedzhmenta I stanovlenie organizatsionnoi demokratii [End of Management and the establishment of organizational democracy]. Spb, Piter [in Russian].
7. Licholobov, E. A. (2011) Technolohii upravlinya personalom v konteksti formuvanya orhanizatsiinoi povedinky [HR Technology in the context of organizational behavior],Upravlinya proetamy ta rozvutok vurobnutstva – Project management and production development, Lugansk. CNU V. Dalya, 2(38), 60–67 [in Ukrainian].
8. Harvard Business Review on Work and Life Balance Harvard Business Review Paperback Series. – Boston, MA : Harvard Business School Press; 1 edition, 2000.
9. Chynsch R. & Vittmann S. (2005) Sotsualnaya kompetentsuya [Social competence], Ch, Humanitarnui tsentr [in Russian].
Copyright © 2017 | Sumy State University