Economic Processes Management: International Scientific E-Journal. 2016. № 4
Section: Economic processes management at microlevel
Cite this article:
Kropyvko S. M. (2016). Technological and regulatory aspects of quality management during the life cycle of investment and construction projects, Economic Processes Management: International Scientific E-Journal, 4, Retrieved from: http://epm.fem.sumdu.edu.ua/download/2016_4/epm2016_4_4.pdf
Kropyvko Serhii Maksymovych
PhD, Associate professor of the Department of Water Conservation,
National University of Water and Environmental Engineering, Ukraine
The division of the life cycle of investment and construction projects in four phases, based on their technological features, is proposed in the article. Regulatory aspects of quality management during each phase of the life cycle of investment and construction projects are analyzed. The model of quality management during the phases of the life cycle of investment and construction project is developed.
project management, quality management, investment and construction projects, phases of a project life cycle.
1. A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge: PMBOK Guide ‒ 5th Edition: Project Management Institute, 2013.
2. ISO 9001:2000 Quality management systems – Requirements.
3. ISO 10006:2003 Quality management systems ‒ Guidelines for quality management in projects.
4. Mazur I.I., Shapiro V.D. et al. (2001). Upravlenie proektami. Spravochnik dlia professionalov [Project management. Guide for Professionals]. Moscow: Vysshaya Shkola [in Russian].
5. Batenko L.P., Zahorodnih O.A., Lishchynska V.V. (2003). Upravlinnia proektamy: Navchalnyi posibnyk [Project management: Tutorial]. Kyiv: KNEU [in Ukrainian].
6. Bushuev S.D., Bushueva N.S. (2006) Osnovy metodolohii upravleniia proetami: Uchebnoe posobiie [Fundamentals of project management methodology: Tutorial]. Kyiv: KNUSA [in Russian].
Copyright © 2018 | Sumy State University