Economic Processes Management: International Scientific E-Journal. 2016. № 4
Section: International aspects of economic processes management
Cite this article:
Kopylova O. V. (2016). Trade networks evolution under the conditions of stock market globalization, Economic Processes Management: International Scientific E-Journal, 4, Retrieved from: http://epm.fem.sumdu.edu.ua/download/2016_4/epm2016_4_3.pdf
Kopylova Olga Volodymyrivna
PhD in Economics, Associate Professor, Associate Professor of Economic Theory and History of Economic Thought Department,
Odessa National University named after I.I. Mechnikov, Ukraine
The modern perception of the stock market in terms of information technologies rapid development and under the institutionalists influence has been significantly modified and becomes multifaceted. It was detected that the main function of the market is activated, information asymmetry is minimized and more advanced financial architecture space is formed through trade networks. Formation of the modern trade networks has started on the basis of the old infrastructure, that had the highest tendency to self-organization and adaptation. The proposed architecture of trade networks of the stock market has a very clear vector of subordination – from top to bottom and has a number of positive points.
stock market, trade networks, infrastructure, globalization, financial space.
1. Granovetter, M. S. (1973). The Strength of Weak Ties. American Journal of Sociology, Volume 78, Issue 6 (May), 1360–1380.
2. Jackson, M. O. (2008). Social and Economic Networks. Retrieved from http://web.stanford.edu/~jacksonm/netbook.pdf
3. Castells, М. (1999). The Rise of the Network Society. The new post-industrial wave in the West. Anthology, Academia, 492–505.
4. Castells, M. (2007). Communication, Power and Counter-power in the Network Society. International Journal of Communication, 1, 238–266.
5. Savelyeva, T. P. (2012). Suchasne merezheve suspilstvo: problemy vyznachennya [Modern network society: problems of definition]. Suchasne suspilstvo: politychni nauky, sotsiolohichni nauky, kulʹturolohichni nauky – Modern society: political science, social science, cultural science, Vol. 1, 87–92. [in Ukrainian].
6. Dzhigan, O. V. (2015). Filosofskiye aspekty ispolzovaniya setevykh tekhnologiy [Philosophical aspects of the use of network technologies]. Ekonomicheskiye i sotsialno-gumanitarnyye issledovaniya – Economic, social and humanitarian studies. № 1(5), 110–115. [in Russian].
7. Pilipív, V.V. (2009). Metodolohichni aspekty vyznachennya finansovoho prostoru [Methodological aspects of the financial area determining]. Produktyvni syly Ukrayiny – The productive forces of Ukraine. № 1, 44–55. [in Ukrainian].
8. Williamson, O. E. (1996). Ekonomicheskiye instituty kapitalizma: Firmy, rynki, “otnoshencheskaya” kontraktatsiya. [The Economic Institutions of Capitalism. Firms, Markets, Relational Contracting]. St. Petersburg: CEV Press. [in Russian].
Copyright © 2018 | Sumy State University