Economic Processes Management: International Scientific E-Journal. 2016. № 4
Section: Economic processes management at microlevel
Cite this article:
Andrusiv U. Ya., Mazur I. M., Kinash I. P. (2016). Systematic approach to the formation of management mechanism of construction enterprises innovation activity, Economic Processes Management: International Scientific E-Journal, 4, Retrieved from: http://epm.fem.sumdu.edu.ua/download/2016_4/epm2016_4_2.pdf
Andrusiv Uliana Yaroslavivna,
PhD (Еconomics), Assistant Professor of Department of Theory of Economics and Management, Ivano-Frankivsk National Technical University of Oil and Gas, Ukraine
Mazur Irina Mykhaylivna,
Doctor of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor, Professor of Departament of Finance and Credit, Ivano-Frankivsk University of Law named after King Danylo Halytskyi, Ukraine
Kinash Irina Petrivna,
Doctor of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor, Professor of Department of management and administration, Ivano-Frankivsk National Technical University of Oil and Gas, Ukraine
In the article offered at development of methodical approach to formation of mechanism of management of innovations at constructive industry enterprises. For achieving the goal the following research methods were used: method of theoretical generalization, abstraction, systematic approach, logical. For improving competitiveness and consolidation in the market enterprises of constructive industry should work in the direction of increasing effectiveness of management of business on innovative basis. With the aim at achieving appropriate effectiveness we suggest applying systematic approach which is based on the concept of mechanism of management. Categorical apparatus is developed and generalized. The mechanism of management of innovations is suggested to consider as a set of methods, instruments and technologies of management which enable implementation of economical, technological, administrative, legal and social measures and achievement of goals and tasks permits to achieve the target level of innovations and economic growth of an enterprise. We suggest methodical approach which presupposes sequence of stages in identification of factors for formation of system of indicators and evaluation of level of innovations at enterprises, choice of their target level, optimization of indicators, developing support and action mechanism. We developed a survey questionnaire for revealing factors which have negative influence on innovations at enterprises of constructive industry.
mechanism of management, construction industry, effectiveness, questionnaire.
1. Asaul, A. N. (2004). Building a cluster – a new regional production system. Construction Economics. 6. Retrieved from: http://www.stroi.ru/tsch/d928dr341768m0.html. [in Russian] Adamenko, O. A. (2010). Conceptual bases of innovative development of enterprises. roceedings of the National University of Food Technologies. 35, 5–10. [in Ukrainian]
2. Heyets, V. M. (2015). Innovatsiyna Ukraine in 2020: national report of Sciences of Ukraine. [in Ukrainian]
3. Drucker, P. (2003). Tasks management in the twenty-first century.
4. Fedulova, L. I. (2016). Innovative Economy EU and Ukraine: Trends gap. Economic Annals-XXI, 156 (1–2), 22–25. [in Ukrainian]
5. Schumpeter, J. (1982). Theory of the Economic development.
6. Andrusiv, U. Ya. (2013). Conceptual bases of formation of an effective mechanism of enterprise management. Scientific Proceedings of the National University “Ostroh Academy”. 24, 8–14. [in Ukrainian]
7. Vytvytsky, Ya. S., Andrusiv, U. Ya. (2015). The mechanism of management of enterprises the production of building materials on the basis of innovation. Innovative Economy. 4 (59), 12–20. [in Ukrainian]
8. Verkhoglyadova, H. (2013). Methodical approach to determine of innovation potential of the company. Effective economy. 11. Retrieved from: http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua. [in Ukrainian]
9. Demchuk, N. I. (2015). Development of innovation and investment support enterprises in the production of building materials. The integration of economic, technical and information processes: current state and development prospects. Kharkiv: “Disa Plus”, 137–144. [in Ukrainian]
10. Kandyeyeva, V. I. (2014). Formation of innovative investment strategies of industrial enterprise in competition: Dis. stupennya for obtaining the candidate. Econ. Sciences specials. 08.00.04- “Economics and Enterprise Management”. Odessa. [in Ukrainian]
11. Mykytyuk, P. P., Krysko, J. L., Ovsyanyuk-Berdadina, A. F., Skochylias, S. M. (2015). Innovative development company. Ternopil: PE “Printer Inform”. [in Ukrainian]
12. Stelmashchuk, A. M. (2015). Formation mechanism of innovative development of enterprises in the production of building materials. Innovative Economy. 4 (59), 12–20. [in Ukrainian]
13. Shkromyda, V. V., Haltsova, O. L., Kinash, I. P., Andrusiv, S. V. (2015). Analysis of trends in innovative development of enterprises of construction industry. Global and national economic problems. 8, 143–147. [in Ukrainian]
14. Melnychuk, A. S. (1974). The dictionary of foreign words. [in Ukrainian]
15. Moiseev, N. N. (1982). Man, Wednesday, society. M.: Nauka [in Russian]
16. Rayzberh, B. A., Lozovsky, L. S., Starodubtseva E. B. (1999).Modern ekonomicheskie dictionary. Retrieved from: http: //yas.yuna.ru/? @ 1879053312 0816185600 [in Russian]
17. Kuhlman, A. (1993). Economic Mechanisms. Moscow: Progress; Unyvers [in Russian]
18. Horinov, P. E. (2002). Approaches to the study of the effectiveness of management of the company. Retrieved from: http://www.prodiplom.com.ua/content/ view / 5670/75 /. [in Ukrainian]
19. Hosteva, B. Y., Rumyantseva A. F. (1979). Improvement hozyaystvennoho mechanism M.: True. [in Russian]
20. Andrusiv, U. Ya. (2016). Formation mechanism of innovation management construction industry enterprises: Dis. stupennya for obtaining the candidate. Econ. Sciences specials. 08.00.04- “Economics and Enterprise Management”. Dnipropetrovsk. [in Ukrainian]
Copyright © 2017 | Sumy State University