Economic Processes Management: International Scientific E-Journal. 2016. № 4
Section: Economic processes management at microlevel
Cite this article:
Vynogradovа O. V., Yevtushenko N. O. (2016). Consulting role in the enterprise development management system, Economic Processes Management: International Scientific E-Journal, 4, Retrieved from: http://epm.fem.sumdu.edu.ua/download/2016_4/epm2016_4_16.pdf
Vynogradovа Olena Volodymyrivna
Doctor of Economics, Professor,
Yevtushenko Natalya Oleksandrivna
PhD, Associate Professor,
State University of Telecommunications, Ukraine
The article deals with peculiarities to form consulting market and to establish interconnection between consulting activity and enterprises through the development management system. Main obstacles of the consulting development at the native service market are investigated. Factors, which impact the development management system in the system of interconnection consulting company – enterprise, are grounded. There are recommendations concerning useful cooperation of consulting companies with enterprises according to changes in external environment and internal transformations in the management system. The consultants’ leading role in the development management system at the enterprise is proved.
consulting, management system, enterprise development, consultant, human capital, enterprise.
1. Blok, P. (2007). Bezuprechnyj konsalting [Perfect consulting]. SPb Piter.
2. Aleshnikova, V. I. (1999). Vykorystannia poslug profesiynyh konsultantiv [Using the services of professional consultants]. Мoscow: INFRA-М.
3. Posadskiy, А. P. (1999). Osnovy konsaltynga: posobye dlia prepodavatelei ekonom i byznes-dyscyplyn [Basics of consulting: guide for lecturers of economics and business disciplines]. Мoscow: Higher School of Mathematics; Higher School of Economics.
4. Rapoport, V. Sh. (1988). Diagnostika upravleniia: (prakticheskiy opyt i rekomendacii) [Management Diagnostics (practical experience and recommendations)]. Мoscow: Economika.
5. Prigoghin А. I. Metody razvitiia organizacij [Methods of development organizations]. Мoscow: MCFER.
6. Kurb, M. (2004). Upravlencheskoe konsultirovanie. Vvedenie v professiiu [Management Consulting. Introduction to the profession]. Мoscow: Planum.
7. Verba, V. A., Reshetniak, T. I. (2000). Organizaciia konsaltyngovoi diialnosti [Organization of consulting activities]. Кyiv. КNEU.
Copyright © 2018 | Sumy State University