Economic Processes Management: International Scientific E-Journal. 2016. № 4
Section: Economic processes management at microlevel
Cite this article:
Denysenko M. P., Deulina K. S. (2016). Activities to enhance innovation: innovation strategy woodworking company, Economic Processes Management: International Scientific E-Journal, 4, Retrieved from: http://epm.fem.sumdu.edu.ua/download/2016_4/epm2016_4_14.pdf
Denysenko Mykola Pavlovych
Doctor of Economics, Professor of Business and Economics Department
Deulina Karyna Sergiivna
Kyiv National University of Technology and Design, Ukraine
A major factor in the development of economic systems in modern conditions is innovation, so the economy remains an important task − the development of internal processes based on innovation. The presence of innovative component in the production will increase the competitiveness of individual firms and the economy as a whole, as well as the volume of production and exports. New ideas and products, advanced technologies and organizational solutions increasingly determine the success of entrepreneurial activity, ensure the survival and financial stability of the enterprise. the necessity of implementation of innovation activities emerges as the main requirement. That is why the problems of innovative activity in economic systems nominated in the category of priorities in the structure of economic research. The article substantiates the position of innovative development of the woodworking industry.
innovation, innovation strategy, wood industry.
1. Zakon Ukrainy «Pro innovatsiinu diialnist» [Electronic resource]: Law of Ukraine No. 36 dated 04.07.2002
2. Krasnokutskiy, N. V. (2003). Innovation management: textbook. manual. Kyiv, KNEU.
3.Twineco, M. V., Kekewich, I. V. (2011). Innovation activity as a source of increasing profits. Bulletin of NTU (KHPI), 7, 148-151.
4.Korinko, N. D. (2009). Innovations in activities of business entities. Actual problems of economy, 5, 149-154.
5. Yavorskaya, N. P., Rymar, M. V. (2014). Integrated assessment of eco-innovative development of production. Environmental Economics and environmental management. Lviv: Publishing house of Lviv Polytechnic.
6. Yavorskaya, N. P. (2013). Development of evaluation indicators system of environmental-innovative development of the woodworking industry. Modern scientific Bulletin (Series “Economic science”): the scientific-theoretical, logical and practical journal. Belgorod: “RusNauka”, Issue 3(142), 92-99.
7. Melnik, Yu. M., Bozhkova, V. V. (2008). Strategy of sustainable development as the basis for the management of environmentally oriented development of the region. Economics: problems of theory and practice. Collection of scientific papers, 3, 774-780.
Copyright © 2017 | Sumy State University