Economic Processes Management: International Scientific E-Journal. 2016. № 4
Section: Economic processes management at microlevel
Cite this article:
Bodenchyuk L. B. (2016). Analysis of the innovative activity at the ukrainian machine-building enterprises, Economic Processes Management: International Scientific E-Journal, 4, Retrieved from: http://epm.fem.sumdu.edu.ua/download/2016_4/epm2016_4_13.pdf
Bodenchyuk Lilia Borysivna
Danube filial branch of IAPM MES of Ukraine, Ukraine
The article deals with the peculiarities of machine-building enterprises. Innovation and highlights patterns and current trends of innovative activity of machine-building enterprises are analyzed. It was established, that the domestic machine-building enterprises have a very low level of innovation activity, compared with the European. The reason for this situation is the financial insolvency of enterprises, the lack of support from the state, not the effectiveness of incentive mechanisms to improve the innovative activity of the enterprises of machine-building industry. In general, the structure of the machine-building enterprises of expenditure is characterized by sharp disparities between different types of innovation. The share of the costs of the external and internal research projects by enterprises of machine-building industry of Ukraine in the total expenditure on innovation in the industry was the highest among the other industrial activities. However, the company clearly did not pay enough attention to education and training of personnel, that during the analyzed period it was accounted for small amount of innovation expenditures. Based on the identified gaps and challenges we offered basic directions of innovative activity of machine-building enterprises of Ukraine.
machine-building enterprises, innovation, innovation activity, innovation potential of development, financing of innovation activity.
1. Grinyova, V. M., Razinska, M. Yu. (2013). Methods enhance innovation engineering enterprise. Bulletin ONU. Mechnikov, Vol 18, Issue 3/3, 54-56.
2. State Statistics Service of Ukraine. Publications. Statistics Science and Innovation ukrstat.gov.ua Retrieved from http: www.ukrstat.gov.ua
3. Illyashenko, S.M., Belovodska, O.A. (2010). Management of innovative development of industrial enterprises. Sumy: University Book.
4. Innovative Ukraine 2020: national report (2015). Kyiv: NAS of Ukraine.
5. Innovative development industry as part of the structural transformation of economy of Ukraine (2013). Kyiv: National Institute for Strategic Studies.
6. Kuzmin, A.E. et al. (2010). Innovative applications engineering companies t: creative solutions and models to ensure their transfer. Lviv: Publishing House “SPOLOM”.
7. Korzhov, E. O. (2013). Management of innovative activity of machine-building enterprises. Kyiv: NTU “Kyiv Polytechnic Institute”.
8. Kuzmin, O.E., Kostsyk, R.S. (2014). Implementation of innovative products machine-building enterprises, Business Inform, 2, 154-159. Retrieved from http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/binf_2014_2_27
9. Danylyshyn, B.M. (2007). Strategic priorities and objectives of the real sector of economy of Ukraine. Cherkasy: Brama Ukraine.
10. Fedulova, L.I. (2008). Technological upgrading of industry of Ukraine. Kyiv.
11. Fedorenko, V.G. (2009). Investment and innovative development of industry of Ukraine. Kyiv: PKI DSZU.
12. Bucifal, S. (2009). Corporate Strategy Analysis: General Electric Co. (1981– Present). Social Sciense Research Network. Retrieved from http://ssrn.com/abstract=1487366 http://dx.doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.1487366. – 23.02.2014.
13. Davis, R. (1993). Making Strategy Happen: Common Patterns of Strategic Success and Failure. European Management Journal, Vol. 11, №2, 201-213.
14. Europe in figures – Eurostat yearbook-2013. epp.eurostat.ec.europa.eu Retrieved from http://epp.eurostat.ec.europa.eu/statistics_explained/index.php/Europe_in_figures__Eurostat_yearbook.
15. GE 2012 Annual Report. ge.com Retrieved from http://www.ge.com/ar2012/
16. Tom Miles, Tim Hepher. WTO upholds ruling on Boeing subsidies. reuters.com Retrieved from http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/03/13/us-wto-aircraft-idUSBRE82C01T20120313
Copyright © 2018 | Sumy State University