Economic Processes Management: International Scientific E-Journal. 2016. № 4
Section: Management of economic processes in context of sustainable development
Cite this article:
Zięba K., Rusin-Balicka S., Balicki B., Martyniak K., Marcin A. (2016). Effectiveness of actions associated with the environmental protection and the sustainable development , Economic Processes Management: International Scientific E-Journal, 4, Retrieved from: http://epm.fem.sumdu.edu.ua/download/2016_4/epm2016_4_11.pdf
University of Economics and Humanities, Bielsko-Biala, Poland
BA, Accountant, IT Poland
BA, Manager, Brugi, Poland
BA, Detective of Department crime, Police Headquarters in Bielsko-Biala, Poland
BA – Public sector, Poland
The problem, which for many centuries measured globe is “coexistence” between man and nature. The essential element of this process is the continuous satisfaction of human needs with the use of what nature and the process of globalization have given of themselves. Therefore, the authors of this article research has identified the following problems, namely. Do man can imagine himself without essential environment? Is the action and the human conscience allows him to “surrender” the gifts of fauna and flora? Is in the current progress in the development of society is the human factor that causes people to become empathetic to the devastation of the environment? The present article attempts to answer these questions, and the responses are the hypotheses.
sustainable development, environment, economic problems, state.
1. Berdo, J. (2006). Sustainability. The side of life in harmony with nature, Earth Conservation, Sopot.
2. Brendzel-Skowera, K. (2013). Barriers in the implementation of the concept of sustainable development in Poland, Scientific Papers University of Czestochowa, “Management”, Czestochowa.
3. Hesselbein, F. (1997). Leader of the future. Inspiration, Business Press, Warsaw.
4. Jeruzalski, T. (2009). Efficiency and effectiveness of the implementation of IT systems in public administration. Decision support, CeDeWu, Warsaw.
5. Kośmicki, E. (2005). Sustainable development in conditions of global threats and European integration, [in] Sustainable development – the experience of Polish and European, S. Czaja (ed.), I-Bis, Wroclaw.
6. Skrzypek, E. (2000). Quality and efficiency, Publisher of the Maria Curie-Sklodowska University, Lublin.
7. Wrycza, S. (2010). Computer economical. Academic handbook, Polish Economic Publishing House, Warsaw.
7. Zrównoważony rozwój. ekonomiaspoleczna.pl Retrieved from http://www.ekonomiaspoleczna.pl/x/629822
8. Zrównoważony rozwój. prezi.com. Retrieved from https://prezi.com/xhbab2nvsl_v/zrownowazony-rozwoj/
9. Fundację Wspomagania Wsi. wszechnica.org.pl. Retrieved from www.wszechnica.org.pl
Copyright © 2018 | Sumy State University