Economic Processes Management: International Scientific E-Journal. 2016. № 4
Section: International aspects of economic processes management
Cite this article:
Dyba, O. M., Gernego, Iu. O., Golub, S. M. (2016). Management of financial sources for innovative development: foreign countries experience, Economic Processes Management: International Scientific E-Journal, 4, Retrieved from: http://epm.fem.sumdu.edu.ua/download/2016_4/epm2016_4_1.pdf
Dyba O. M., Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor, Associate Professor of Investments Activity Department, State institution of higher education «The Kyiv National Economic University named after Vadym Hetman», Ukraine
Gernego Iu. O., Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor of Investments Activity Department, State institution of higher education “The Kyiv National Economic University named after Vadym Hetman”, Ukraine
Golub S. M., Senior Lecture of Philology Department, Khmelnytsky University of Management and Law, Ukraine
Authors have analyzed and synthesized the main features of financial sources management for innovative development in development economies of foreign countries. The article describes the peculiarities of above mentioned type of management, using the examples of such countries as Germany, USA and Japan, which represent different kinds of economy and society. The main sources for innovative development financing are highlighted within the national economies conditions. The authors proposed the generalized models of financial sources management for innovative development. The information will be useful for Ukrainian model of financial sources management development.
innovation, financing, management, financial sources influence, foreign experience, national models
- Auswaertiges Amt (2016). Official website from http: //www.auswaertiges-amt.de
- Bundesministerium fuer Wirtschaft und Energie (2016). Official website from http://www.bmwi.de/
- Fedulova L. & Androschuk G. (2014) “Features to development of innovative policy of European Union: calls for Ukraine”, Problems of science, 7 – 8, 40 – 43.
- Innovation policy abroad: concepts, strategies, priorities. Information-analytical materials prepared by the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine. – (2013), Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine.
- Karp’yuk A. (2013) “National model to stimulate innovation process”, Strategic Priorities, 3. 47 – 49
- Landwirtschaftliche Rentenbank (2016). Official website from www.rentenbank.de
- Mayorova T. (2015) “Investment tax credit as an indirect method of innovation financing”, Economy and the State, 2, 31 – 35.
- Mustafin M. Financing of innovative activity in developed countries. Financial Ukraine. Information and analytical portal of Ukrainian agency of financial development. (2016) from http://www.ufin.com.ua/analit_mat/drn/121.htm
- Nevitt P.K. & Fabozzi F.J. (2000), “Project Financing”, 7th edition, Euromoney Books (London, U.K.).
- Onyshko S.V. (2004) “Financial support innovative development”, monograph. Irpen, National Academy of State Tax Service of Ukraine.
- Pidgorodetska S. M, & Gernego Iu. O. (2013) “The directions of some countries innovative growth activation” University research note. 2. 113 – 118.
- R & D Magazine. 2014. Global R & D Funding Forecast, December 2013 (2013) The Business of Innovation. Official website from http://www.battelle.org/docs/tpp/2014_global_rd_ funding_forecast.pdf? Sfvrsn = 4
- Santo B. (1990) “Innovation as a Means of Economic Development” Trans. from Hungarian; ed. by B. V. Sazonov. Moscow: Progress.
- Schumpeter J. A., (author); Clemence, R. V. (editor), (2009) , “There is still time to stop inflation”, in Schumpeter, Joseph A. Essays: on entrepreneurs, innovations, business cycles, and the evolution of capitalism, Nation’s business, 1, New Brunswick, New Jersey: Transaction Books, 241-252
- Small Business Loans. Official website from http://www.bizbank.us/#home
- Stechenko D.M. (2012) “Stimulating innovation and investment activities of competitive economy”. Theoretical and applied economic issues. 27. 106 – 111.
- The changing landscape of innovation in OECD. Science, Technology and Industry Scoreboard. (2011) OECD Publishing from http://dx.doi.org/10.1787/sti_scoreboard-2011-7-en.
- The Global Innovation Index 2013 (2013). Official website from http://www.globalinnovationindex.org/content.aspx? page = gii-full-report-2013.
- Tidd J. & Bessant J. & Pavitt K. (2001) “Management of innovation” John Wiley & Sons, LTD, Chichester.
- Twiss B. (1992) “Management of technological innovation” 4 ed. London. Pitman Publishing.
- Official website from http://www.umweltbank.de/
- Zinko N. (2006) “Instruments of innovation fostering (on examples of India, Ireland, Singapore, Finland, Japan)” Regional Economics. 4.
- Zyan’ko V. & Yepifanova I. & Zyan’ko V. (2015) “Innovative activities of enterprises and its financial support changes in the conditions of transitive economy of Ukraine” Monograph. Ball: NTB.
- Zyan’ko V. V. (2008) “Innovative Entrepreneurship: Essence, Mechanisms and Forms of Development” Monograph. Vinnytsia. UNIVERSUM-Vinnytsia.