The article deals with the basics of comparative analysis of economic and legal reforms in international dimension. On the example of innovative development the features of foreign experience adaptation in economic and legal reforms were considered. The features of foreign experience perception as the “other” image as part of reform`s socio-cultural component.
comparative studies, reform, innovation development, the perception of the system.
1. Comparative economic systems. en.wikipedia.org Retrieved from: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparative_economic_systems
2. Djankov, S., Glaeser, E., La Porta, R., Lopez-de-Silanes, F., Shleifer, A. (2003). The new comparative economics. Journal of Comparative Economics, 31, 595–619.
3. Hwang, V.W., Horowitt, G. (2012). The Rainforest: The Secret to Building the Next Silicon Valley, Regenwald.
4. Omelyanenko, V. (2014). Analysis of Potential of International Inter-Cluster Cooperation in High-Tech Industries. International Journal of Econometrics and Financial Management. Vol. 2, No. 4. 141–147.
5. Prokopenko, O., Eremenko, Yu., Omelyanenko, V. (2014). Role of international factor in innovation ecosystem formation. Economic Annals–XXI. 3–4(2). 4–7.
6. Prokopenko, О., Omelyanenko, V. (2014). Analysis of characteristics of technology marketing in high-tech industry (case of space industry). The contemporary problems of management – value-based marketing, social responsibility and other factors in process of development – micro, meso and macro aspect. – Bielsko-Biala: University of Bielsko-Biala.
7. Putnam, R. (1993). Making Democracy Work: Civic Traditions in Modern Italy. Princeton Univ. Press, Princeton, NJ.
8. Vashchenko, G. (1994). Educational ideal. Poltava: Poltava Bulletin.
9. Wolf, E. R. (1982). Europe and the people without history. Berkeley: University of California Press. Chicago.