Public finance management in the context of sustainable development
Tropina Valentyna Borysivna Doctor of Economic Sciences, Professor of Department of Finance, Currency Circulation and Credit,
Pereyaslav-Khmelnytsky Hryhoriy Skovoroda State Teachers’ Training University, Ukraine
The article reviews specific features of the financial policy of sustainable development, especially its development and implementation. The priority areas of financial policy of Ukraine in the context of the goals and targets of the 2030 Agenda for sustainable development are identified. The attention on the importance of internal resources in the structure of sources of financial support the goals and objectives of sustainable development is accented. The directions of the mobilization and efficient use of public financial resources as a necessary condition for socio-economic development of Ukraine on the principles of sustainable development are suggested.
fiscal policy, public finances, public financial management, sustainable development, the principles of sustainable development.
1. Transforming our world: the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, available at: http://www.un.org/ga/search/view_doc.asp?symbol=A/RES/ 70/1&Lang=E.
2. Addis Ababa Action Agenda of the Third International Conference on Financing for Developmen, available at: http://www.un.org/ga/search/ view_doc.asp?symbol=A/RES/69/313.
3. Badrak, O.S. (2006). Improvement of the financial mechanism for support of sustainable development of Ukraine, Ph.D thesis, Economics of Management and Environmental Protection. Council for Productive Forces Studies of Ukraine, NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine.
4. Bilorus, O.G. Matseiko, Y.M. and Viter I.I. (2009). Globalni strategii Yevrosoiuzu [The global strategies of the European Union], KNEU, Kyiv, Ukraine.
5. Vakhovich, I.M. (2008). The methodological bases of forming and realization of regional policy of the financial provision of sustainable development, Abstract of Ph.D. dissertation, Development of productive forces and regional economy, available at: http://www.disslib.org/teoretyko-metodolohichni-zasady-formuvannja-ta-realizatsiyi-rehionalnoyi-polityky.html.
6. Mel’nik, L. and Hens, L. (2007), Social’no-jekonomicheskij potencial ustojchivogo razvitija [Social and economic potential of sustainable development], Universitetskaja kniga, Sumy Ukraine.
7. Korenovskii, O.V. (2011), “The concept of sustainable development and fiscal policy”, Naukovyi visnyk NLTU Ukrainy, vol. 21.1, pp. 225-228.
8. Khvesyk, M.A. Alymov, O.M. Bystriakov, I.K. et al. (2012), Natsionalna paradygma stalogo rozvytku Ukrainy [The national paradigm of sustainable development of Ukraine], available at: https://docviewer.yandex.ua/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fecos.kiev.ua%2Fshare%2Fupload%2FDopovid_nacionalna_paradygma_stalogo_rozvytku.pdf&name=Dopovid_nacionalna_paradygma_stalogo_rozvytku.pdf&lang=uk&c=57b5ba2c4341&page=71.