This paper discusses such issues as the importance of efficiency management of sustainable development. In the authors’ opinion, this matter is currently topical subject due to, among others, on the still high costs of irrational management in the field. Dynamically changing environment forces to search for new solutions for efficiency management of sustainable development, and unfortunately, in many countries it is still a significant problem. For some countries, the efficiency management of sustainable development is difficult. It should be noted that the problem with the inaction of relevant activities of the countries in the field of development of efficiency management of sustainability development will grow, because globalization makes it necessary to generate new solutions emerging to date problems. Facing each country there are so many challenges in the field. However, some countries are aware of the seriousness of the problem and therefore take a number of measures in this regard, often regardless of the amount of costs. This has an impact on their competitiveness. Apparent is also increasing incorporation of new original solutions in the field of sustainable development management.
1. Begg E., Fischer D., Dornbusch R., Economics, PWE, Warsaw, 1994.
2. Buła P., Contemporary problems of entrepreneurship in small and medium-sized enterprises, Cracow School of Business at the University of Economics, Cracow, 2010.
3. Goldberg I., Poland and the knowledge-based economy. In order to increase the competitiveness of the Polish in the European Union, World Bank, Washington, 2004.
4. Grudzewski W., Hejduk I., Sankowska A., Wańtuchowicz M., Management of trust in the company, Wolters Kluwer Poland, Cracow, 2009.
5. Kamińska T., Frycy J., Majecka B., The effectiveness of the knowledge economy. Theory and Practice, Publishing University of Gdansk, Gdansk, 2007.
6. Kozłowski W., Managing motivation of employees, CeDeWu Sp. o.o., Warsaw, 2010.
7. Matwiejczuk R., Management of marketing and logistics. The value and effectiveness, Publishing C.H. Beck, Warsaw, 2006.
8. Osbert-Pocuesza G., The relationship between efficiency and flexibility of the organization, [in] Efficiency – reflections on the essence and measurement, ed. T. Dudycz, L. Tomaszewicz, Publishing House of the Academy of Economics in Wroclaw, Wroclaw, 2007.
9. Paliwoda-Matiolańska A., Social responsibility in the process of enterprise management, Publishing C.H. Beck, Warsaw, 2009.
10. Rubaszewicz J., Environmental protection at international and national levels, Publishing School of Customs and Logistics, Warsaw, 2008.
11. Samuelson P.A., Nordhaus W.D., Economics, Vol. 1, PWN, Warsaw, 2005.
12. Stabryła A., Management of development organizations in the community organization, Publisher Cracow University of Economics, Cracow, 2008.
13. Walkowiak R., Praxiological principles swift action booklet, Science Economics and Management, No. 1, 2011.