In the article, the theoretical components of the development of national financial and economic as well as cooperative education in the Western territories of Ukraine in the second half of the XIX-the beginning of the XX century and its role in economic management in the region were covered.
The methodology and the general essence of the financial and economic as well as cooperative education, and its significant influence on the community were analyzed. Importance and significance of financial and economic as well as cooperative education for realizing the opportunities for the self-understanding of a human as an economically active member of the nation was identified.
The development of the financial and economic as well as cooperative education of the population that has proved a key role in these processes and various institutions of self-education partnerships was analyzed. The broad functionality of such associations and the transformation of the main goal of its activities from educational proper to educational, financial and economic was revealed. The basic achievements of associations and associates in terms of the support for the establishment of various organizations for the business purposes, cooperatives, educational institutions, professional courses, publishing, organization of specialized events, financial institutions and their importance to financial, economic and cooperative education were described.
1. Taras Shevchenko All-Ukrainian Association “Prosvita”: Wikipedia. The free encyclopedia [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: https://uk.wikipedia.org/…
2. Hipters, Z. V.(2011). Economic Education at the Territories of Western Ukraine and Its Associates (XIX –the beginning of the XX centuries), Kyiv, UBS NBU, 347 p.
3. Hipters, Z. V. The Role of a Teacher in Training an Economic Professional in the West Ukrainian Lands in the XIX –the beginning of the XX century, Pedagogical Sciences, Issue 12. – Access: http://gnpu.edu.ua/files/VIDANNIY/Visnik_12/V12_49.pdf
4. Holubka, M. (2016). Historical and Economic Aspects of Financial, Economic and Cooperative Education in the Territories of Western Ukraine (the Second Half of the XIX – the Beginning of the XX Century.)): Characteristics, Development, Trends // Recent trends of ensuring the efficiency of the economy: Proceedings of the International Scientific conference (Zaporizhzhya, 8-9 April 2016) / East Institute of Economics and Management. – In 2 parts. – Zaporizhzhya: NGO “SIEU” – Part 1. – pp 38-41.
5. Holubka, M. (2016). Educational Activities of Cooperative Centrals in the Western Territories of Ukraine in the second half of the XIX –the beginning of the XX century and Their Importance for the Promotion of Financial, Economic and Cooperative Education /M.M.Holubka.– [electronic resource]. Access: http: //www.spilnota.net.ua/ua/article/id-1499/
6. Holubka, M. (2016). The Development of the Economy and Financial-Economic as well as Cooperative Education in the Western Territories of Ukraine (the Second Half of XIX –the Beginning of the XX century) // Finance, Audit and Management: Trend Analysis, Scientific and Economic Development: Materials of the International Scientific Conference (Lviv, 15-16 April 2016) / NGO “Lviv Economic Foundation.” – Lviv: LEF, 7.9 sec.
7. Holubka, M. (2016). Scientific Area of Economic Thought in Western Academia (the second half of the XIX – the beginning of the XX century.) as a Part of Educational Western Intellectual World and Its Prestige in the Financial, Economic and Cooperative Education /M.M.Holubka.– [electronic resource]. Access: http: //www.economy-confer.com.ua/full-article/1992/
8. Holubka, M. (2016). Educational Activities of the Audit Union of of the Ukrainian Professional Cooperatives in Financial, Economic And Co-Operative Education Courses in Directing Financial, Economic and Cooperative Education at Western (second half of XIX – early XX century.) // Problems and perspectives of innovation development / Materials HHHVIII International scientific conference, Chernivtsi, 15-16 April 2016 – Vol 1. – Kyiv: scientific Publishing center “Laboratory of ideas”,– pp 26-29.
9. Holbka, M. M. (2016). System of Factors of Economic Development and Financial-Economic and Cooperative Education in the Western Territories of Ukraine (the Second Half of the XIX – the Beginning of the XX Century.) // Financial security and prospects of socio-economic systems: Proceedings of the All-Ukrainian scientific-practical conference (Kyiv, 15-16 April 2016). In 2 parts. – K .: PO “Kyiv Economic Research Center”, – Part 1 – 9-13 P.
10. Zahlynska, L. V., Lukomska, A. I. (2014). Economic Education in the Context of Investment Processes in the Area, Update of the Content, the Forms and the Methods of Training and Education in Educational Institutions. – Vol. 9. – P. 73-76.
11. Zulyak, I. (2010). The Role of “Prosvita” in the Dissemination of Economic Knowledge in Eastern Galicia (the end of the XIX – the Beginning of the XX century), Ukraine: Cultural Heritage, National Identity, Statehood. Vol. 19: “Prosvita” as a Guardian of Independence and Unity of Ukraine / Institute of Ukrainian Studies. I. Krypyakevych NAS of Ukraine. Editor-in-Charge Jaroslav Isayevych, compilation by Feodosiy Stebliy, Volodymyr Pashuk. – Lviv. – 784 p. – S. 151-159.
12. Levytsky, K. (1909). The Start of Our Economic Institutions Development: 1890-1900 / K. Levytsky // The First Ukrainian Educational-Economic Congress Organized by the Association “Prosvita” in Lviv on the 1st and th 2nd of February in 1909. -560 p.
13. Myshanych, O. V. (2002). Life and Work of Augustine Voloshyn. – Uzhgorod: OJSC “Publisher” “Transcarpathia”. – 47 p.
14. Russ Folk Society in Lviv (1900)// Illustrated calendar of the public association “Prosvita” in year 1900 – Part 23 – Bk. 1-2. – S. 198-202.
15. Pastushenko, N. (2011). Inexhaustible Source of Pedagogical Wisdom, Educational Thought. By the 140th anniversary of the birth of Julian Dzerovych. – № 1. – P. 5-23.
16. Pynda, L. A. (2015). Yevhen Olesnytskyy – a Conductor of the Ukrainian Cooperative Movement in Galicia and the Tillage of the late XIX – the early XX century, History of Science and Biography. – № 4. – Access: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/INB_Title_4_14
17. Potapyuk, L. M., Potapyuk, I. P. (2015). Formation of Economic Education on the Example of the Western Communities (late XIX – early XX century), Economic Forum. – № 2. – P. 5-12.
18. Potikha, O. (2011). The Peculiarities of the Relations of the Ukrainian National Democratic Alliance with the Economic Societies of Western Ukraine (1930-1935), Mandrivets. – № 5. – P. 54-57.
19. Tovkanets, H. V. (2014). Teaching Analysis of the Tasks of the Higher Economic Education in Ukraine, Scientific Bulletin of the Uzhgorod National University, Series: Pedagogy. Social work / editor-in-chief I. V. Kozubovska. – Uzhgorod: Hoverla,– Vol. 31. – P. 182-185.
20. Franko, I. (1985). Folk Trade // Collected works of Ivan Franko in 50 vol. – Kyiv: Naukova Dumka, – T. 44. – Bk. 2. – P. 284-285.
Holubka M. M. Theoretical component of national financial, economic and cooperative education in Western Ukraine (second half of XIX-XX centuries) and its role in economic management of the region [Online] // Economic Processes Management: International Scientific E-Journal. 2016. №2. Available: http://epm.fem.sumdu.edu.ua/download/2016_2/2016_2_5.pdf