The aim of the research is to study market conditions of higher education services in the field of study “Management” and the characteristics of the degree of social responsibility of leading Ukrainian universities. The paper analyzes the situation of higher education services market in Ukraine in the field of study “Management”. The leading regions of Ukraine in the real number of applications and the degree of actual use of the license are discussed. The structure of the distribution of budget places, of applications and of enrolled students in the field of study “Management” by regions of Ukraine is given. Four field-leaders in entrance campaign for the last three years that is Kiev, Kharkiv, Lviv, Dnipropetrovsk are analyzed. The main characteristics of a socially responsible institution are singled out: an active position to attract students, the high quality of vocational training, international cooperation and assistance in employment of graduates. Five leading universities of Ukraine are analyzed in the field of study “Management” according to the degree of social responsibility on the basis of the data presented on their official websites. The basic directions to increase public opinion about the field of study “Management” in Ukraine are offered.
field of study “Management”, high school, rating, license number, budget places, employment.
1. Hrishnova, O.A. (2001). Lyudskyy kapital: formuvannya v systemi osvity i profesiynoyi pidhotovky [Human capital: the formation of the system of education and training], Znannya, Kyiv, Ukraine.
2. Informatsiyna systema Konkurs (2016). Vstupna kompaniya 2010-2015, available at: http://www.vstup.info
3. The official site of Kyiv National University of Trade and Economics (2016), available at: https://www.knteu.kiev.ua/
4. Kratt, O.A. (2003), Rynok posluh vyshchoyi osvity: metodolohichni osnovy doslidzhennya kon’yunktury [The market of services of higher education: methodological foundations of the research environment], TOV «Yuho-Vostok, Ltd», Donetsk, Ukraine.
5. The official site of National Transport University (2016). available at: http://www.ntu.kar.net/
6. The official site of National University Lviv Polytechnic (2016), available at: http://www.lp.edu.ua/
7. The official site of National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine (2016), available at: http://nubip.edu.ua/
8. Obolenska, T.Ye. (2001), Marketynh osvitnikh posluh: vitchyznyanyy ta zarubizhnyy dosvid [Marketing of educational services: domestic and foreign experience], KNEU, Kyiv, Ukraine.
9. The official site of Reyting vuzov «Top-200 Ukraina» – 2013 (2013), available at: http://zn.ua/static/file/top200_table_rus.pdf
10. The official site of Reyting vuzov «Top-200 Ukraina» – 2014 (2014), available at: http://ru.osvita.ua/vnz/rating/41406/
11. The official site of Reyting vuzov «Top-200 Ukraina» – 2015 (2015), available at: http://ru.osvita.ua/vnz/rating/47049/
12. Semenyuk, S.B. (2007), Evaluation of higher education services market in Ukraine: status and challenges, Ekonomika rozvytku, no. 1(41), pp. 116-117.
13. The official site of Statistics introductory campaigns (2016), Introduction 2012-2015, available at: http://abit-poisk.org.ua/stat
14. Totska, O.L. (2012), SWOT-analysis of higher education system in Ukraine, Naukovyy visnyk Volynskoho natsionalnoho universytetu im. Lesi Ukrayinky, no. 5, pp. 41-46.
15. The official site of Simon Kuznets Kharkiv National University of Economics (2016), available at: http://www.hneu.edu.ua/
16. Shevchuk, A.V. (2012), Transformation of Higher Education in Ukraine: a retrospective aspect, Ekonomichnyy chasopys – ХХІ, no. 11-12(1), pp. 76-79.