The author of the article describes the main ideas of behavioral economics as a new direction in economic science. It sets out its postulates concerning the irrational behavior of people in terms of their economic decision-making, particularly in the context of marketing for the purpose of increasing sales efficiency. There were systematized approaches and it was proposed their integral use for the integrated result of these marketing techniques of influence onto the irrational motives of consumers’ behavior.
behavioral economics, irrational motives of consumers, social factors, marketing effectiveness, sales, restrictions, deficit, purchasing activity.
1. 10 priyomov effectivnogo marketinga v torgovle i sfere usluh [10 effective marketing techniques in the trade and services] (2014). Retrieved from http://www.gd.ru/articles/3186-priemi-effektivnogo-marketinga [In Russian].
2. Dan Ariely. (2014). Predictably Irrational: The Hidden Forces That Shape Our Decisions. Mann, Ivanov and Ferber. – 296 p. [in English].
3. Daniel Kahneman and Amos Tversky. (1979). An Analysis of Decision under Risk. – Econometrica, 2, 263-292 [in English].
4. Features of behavioral economics. Interview with Dan Ariely. – Centre of Humanitarian Technologies. Retrieved from http://gtmarket.ru/laboratory/publicdoc/2008/1750 [in English].
5. Kak ispolzovat psihologiyu povedeniya potrebitelya dlya povysheniya prodazh [How to use the psychology of consumer behavior to increase sales]. (n.d.). Retrieved from http://smartinf.ru/article/38263 [in Russian].
6. Nir Eyal. (2014). Hooked: How to Build Habit-Forming Products. Edition: Portfolio Penguin. – 256 p. [in English].
7. Effectivnost functsii prodazh i marketinha [The effectiveness of the sales and marketing function] (n.d.). Retrieved from http://www.pwc.com/ua/ru/services/consulting/sales-marketing-effectiveness.html [in Russian].