Based on analyzes of references it was found out the meaning of «management», «strategic management», «development of enterprise», «balanced development» and were proved their connections. It was described authorial interpretation of definition “strategic management by balanced development”. The next descriptions were separated: presence of quantitative and quality changes, adaptation to influence of internal and external environment factors. It was set that a human capital is the main source of the balanced development. On the basis of generalization and systematization of existent interpretations was offered authorial determination of essence of concept «strategic management by balanced development of enterprise».
management, strategic management, strategic management by balanced development, enterprise, human capital.
1. Peter, F. (2004). Drucker Encyclopedia of managemen.: Translated from English. Мoscow: Publishing House “Williame”.
2. Tompson, A. A., Stricklend, J. (1998). Strategic management Art of developing and implementing strategies. Translated from English by L. Zaitzeva, М. Sokolova. Мoscow: Banks and stocks.
3. Dunda, S. P. (2011). The theoretical going in determination of concept “development of enterprise”. Retrieved from http://www.nbuv.gov.ua/portal/soc_gum/ppei/2011_32/Dunda.pdf.
4. Ansoff, I. (1989). Strategic management. Мoscow: Economy.
5. Raevneva, O. V. (2006). Management development of enterprise: methodology, mechanisms, models. Kharkiv.
6. Shatyn, V. T. (2006). The essence of management. Nikolaev: Publishing house of Petro Mogula.
7. Osovska, G. V., Ushkevich, O. O. (2007). Economic dictionary. Кyiv. Condor.
8. Basilevich, L. A. (1989). Automation of organizational design. Lviv: Engineering.
9. Gerasimchuk, V. G. (2000). Strategic management of enterprise. Кyiv, KNEU.
10. Plugina, U. A. (2011). Intellectual development: essence of concept. Announcer economy of transport and industry. 36. 193–196.
11. Pogorelov, Y. S. (2012). Category of development and its explaine base. Theoretical and applied questions of economy. 27, 30–34.
12. Pashenko, O. P. (2011). Strategic management of enterprise development. Announcer of Khmelnytsk national university. 2, 99–103.
13. Yevtyshenko, N. O. (2013). HR management and factors of increasing its efficiency. Economy, finance and law. 12/1, 16–18.
14. Kaptein, M. (2002). The Balanced Company: A Corporate Integrity Theory. New York: Oxford University Press USA.
15. Dly, I. M. (2007). Corporate management and balanced development of enterprise. Russian Entrepreneurship. 4. Iss. 2 (89), 125–129.
16. Yakubiv, V. M. (2012). Economic essence and role of the balanced development in becoming of economy of the country. Ukrainian scientific and production journal “Steady development of economy”. 5, 6–8.