The connection of strategic and operation activity in achieving of enterprise’s effectiveness
Polyanska Alla Stepanivna Doctor of Economics, Professor of Management and Administration Department, Kushlyk Oksana Yuirivna PhD of Economics, Assistant Professor of Management and Administration Department,
Institute of Petroleum Economics and Management,
Ivano-Frankivsk National Technical University of Nail and Gas, Ukraine
In the article the relation between strategic enterprise efficiency and its operating activity is investigated. It is proposed to carry out the evaluation of the enterprise’s effectiveness on the basis of consideration as the enterprise’s strategic activity criteria which deal with creating of competitive advantages, achieving of sustainability and enterprise’s development potential in future periods, as well as the criteria of operating effectiveness evaluation. The methodical approach for evaluation of the strategic activities effectiveness on the base of calculating the resulting integral indicator with using of fuzzy logic method is proposed.
efficiency, enterprise’s strategic and operative activity, competitiveness, integral indicator, sustainability, development.
1. Porter M. (2003) What is strategy? [online]. Available at: http://www.management.com.ua/strategy/str048.html [Accessed 7 March 2015]
2. Artemenko L. (2011) Diagnosis of using the strategic management of enterprises. Economic Bulletin of NTUU “KPI”, pp. 185-193.
3. Lega Y. (2008) Quality, price and efficiency of production: monograph, “Naukova Dumka”, pp. 136-137.
4. Kutsenko A., Pavlenko I. (2010). Directions of enterprises performance management. Economy Crimea: Virtually scientific journal. Simferopol: TNU. V. I. Vernadsky, Vol. 6, pp. 31-40.
5. Pryadko V. (2005) Economic efficiency of production consumption commodities: problems of theory and practice of management (on the example of food and easy industrial). Ph.D. Kiev. Council of study of productive forces of Ukraine NAN of Ukraine, pp. 16-17.
6. Tarasova I., Bilanchuk T. (2013) Methodology of evaluating the effectiveness of operational activity of the enterprise. Innovation and traditions in scientific though, [online]. Available at: http://int-konf.org/konf082013/487-k-e-n-tarasova-blanchuk-t-r-metodologya-ocnki-efektivnost-operacynoyi-dyalnost-pdpriyemstva.html [Accessed 5 March 2015]
7. Polyanska A. (2012) The development of industrial enterprises on the basis of situational management: Theory and Methodology. Dr.Sc. Ivano-Frankivsk. National State University of Oil and Gas, pp. 15-16.
8. Mocherny S., Ustenko O. (2000) Economic Encyclopedia in three volumes. Publishing House “Academy”, Vol. 1, pp. 508.
9. State Statistics Service of Ukraine (2015). The forming of the profitability by the small and middle industrial enterprise’s, [online]. Kyiv. Available at: http:// ukr.state.gov [Accessed 14 October 2015]
10. Otenko I. (2015) Formation of the mechanism of enterprise’s economic potential management. Business Info, № 3, pp. 241-246.
11. Rothstein A. (1999) Intelectual technologies of identification: fuzzy logic, genetic algorithms, neuron nets, [online]. Available at: http://matlab.exponenta.ru/fuzzylogic/book5/index.php [Accessed 11 April 2015]
12. Belyaev A. (2012) The analysis methods for assessing the competitiveness of enterprises. Economy and Management, Vol. 2, pp. 94-99.
13. Somov D. (2015) Strategic management system sustainable competitive advantage. Business Inform, № 4, pp. 273-278.
14. Sabanchyev N. (2009) Theoretical and Methodological Principles of Organizational Provision of Strategic Stability. Ph.D. Moskow State University of Management, рр. 8-9.
15. Pergament M. (2005) Managment of economic stability of polygrafical enterprises. Ph.D. Moskow, Moscow State University of printing named after Ivan Fyodorov, рр. 8.
16. Ezerskaya C. (2004) Economic Stability of industrial enterprise: methodological aspects and methods evaluation. Ph.D. Ivanovo, Ivanovo State University, рр. 104-105.
17. Marchenko V. (2010) The methodical approach to assess the stability of the corporation to external fluctuations. Actual problems of economy, Vol. (105), pp. 155-162.
18. Mohonko G. (2009) Evaluation of strategic stability of enterprises in publishing and printing industry in an unstable market environment. Efficient economy, [online], Vol. 2. Available at: http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua [Accessed 5 March 2015]
19. Melnyk O. (2010) Polycriterial diagnostic systems of machine-building enterprises activity on the basis of business indicators: Dr.Sc. Lviv National University “Lviv Polytechnic”, pp. 24-25.
20. Nikiforova E., Vokyna E and Berdnikov L. (2015) Methodical aspects of strategical analysis in organization’s sustainable development definition. Actual problems of economy, [online]. № 4, pp. 44-50. Available at: http://nbuv.gov.ua/j-pdf/ape__4_8.pdf. http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua [Accessed 18 November 2015]
Polyanska A. S., Kushlyk O. Yu. The connection of strategic and operation activity in achieving of enterprise’s effectiveness [Online] // Economic Processes Management: International Scientific E-Journal. 2016. № 1. Available: http://epm.fem.sumdu.edu.ua/download/2016_1/2016_1_1.pdf