Methodical aspects of the assessment the resource potential for the enterprise development
Jablinski Jörg Sc. Doctor of Economics, Professor, Chair of Logistics, Supply and Procurement,
Ostwestfalen-Lippe University of Applied Sciences, Germany Popova Olga Yuriivna Sc. Doctor of Economics, Professor, Head of Chair for International Economy and Business-administration, Belousova Karina Oleksiivna PhD of Economics, Assistant Professor of Chair for International Economy and Business-administration, Kuznetsov Vladislav Yuriyovich Postgraduate Student of Chair for International Economy and Business-administration
Donetsk National Technical University (Krasnoarmeysk), Ukraine
The specific features of the assessment of the resource potential of an enterprise are defined. It is based on the hypothesis of the resource transformation into the economic goods aimed at satisfaction of needs and possibility of further development; the valuation principles are formulated. The sequence of the assessment stages for the resource potential of an enterprise development is drawn out. The list of the key factors, that predetermine and control the formation and realization of the resource potential of the development of an enterprise, is formed. A methodical approach to the assessment of the resource potential of the development of an enterprise is suggested. The method is based on the model of qualitative relation of the parameters of the resource provision, the resource potential and the resource potential of the development of an enterprise.
resources, enterprise, development, potential, resource potential of development, evaluation.
1. Ukrstat. Acces mode: www.ukrstat.gov.ua
2. Khobta V.M., Bashkevich Yu.V. (2011). Obgruntuvannia napriamkiv rozvytku potentsialu pidpryiemstva [Substantiation of directions for enterprise development]. Visnyk Khmelnytskoho natsionalnoho universytetu, 6 (vol. 4), 306-310.
3. Shwidanenko G.O., Oleksyuk O.I. Suchasna tekhnolohiia diahnostyky finansovo-ekonomichnoi diialnosti pidpryiemstva [Modern technologies of diagnostics of financial and economic activity of the enterprise]. Kiew, KNEU. Pojuev O.V. (2011). Suchasni metody otsinki konkurentospromojnosti potentialu pidpriemstva [Modern methods for evaluation of enterprise’s competitive potential]. Humanitarnii visnik ZDIA, № 44, 193-196.
5. Håkansson H. (1987). Industrial technological development: a network approach. London, Croom Helm.
6. Harrison D. Håkansson D. (2006). Activation in resource networks: a comparative study of ports. J. Bus. Ind. Mark, № 21(4), 231–238.
Jablinski J., Popova O. Yu., Belousova K. O., Kuznetsov V. Yu. Methodical aspects of the assessment the resource potential for the enterprise development [Online] // Economic Processes Management: International Scientific E-Journal. 2015. № 4. Available: http://epm.fem.sumdu.edu.ua/download/2015_4/2015_4_6.pdf