Odynets Volodymyr Andriyovych PhD, Associate Professor, Head of Department of Information Systems and Technologies, Ratushnyak Tetyana Volodymyrivna PhD, Associate Professor, Associate Professor of Department of Information Systems and Technologies,
National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine, Ukraine
The EU-Ukraine Association Agreement, signed in Brussels on 27 June 2014, is a document of cooperation in the areas of social and economic policy. The main objective of such cooperation is the improvement of quality of life. Organizations and government agencies conduct monitoring socio-economic development of the countries in order to analyze and assess the level of citizens’ life. Assessment of the country’s social and economic status involves a wide range of the parameters which show diverse aspects of human life and of economics of the country on the whole. The analysis of the social and economic indexes, which characterize public welfare in Ukraine in 2007-2014, has been carried out.
public wellbeing, level of citizens’ life, macro index, social and economic index, monitoring the social and economic processes.
1. The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. Ukraine–European Union Association Agreement (2014). Retrieved from: http://comeuroint.rada.gov.ua/komevroint/doccatalog/document?id=56219 [in Ukrainian].
2. Ratushnyak, T.V. and Odynets, V.A. (2013). Suchasni pidkhody do vymiriuvannia iakosti zhyttia [Current approaches to measuring quality of life], Naukovyy visnyk Natsional’noho universytetu DPS Ukrayiny (ekonomika, pravo), Vol. 62, no. 3, pp. 43 – 50 [in Ukrainian].
3. Hromova, T.M. and Matselyukh, N.P. (2012). Makroekonomika: navchal’nyy posibnyk [Macroeconomics: train aid], Diya, Kiyv [in Ukrainian].
4. Derzhavna sluzhba statystyky [Government service of statistics of Ukraine] (2015). Retrieved from http://ukrstat.gov.ua
5. Human Development Reports. Retrieved from: http://www.hdr.undp.org
6. Undp in Ukraine (2014). Retrieved from http://undp.org.ua/files/ua_99059AMDGP_Future_we_want_rus.pdf [in Russian].
7. UNESCAP (2014). Retrieved from http://www.unescap.org/stat/cst/1/CST1-8R.pdf
8. Veklich, O.A. (2012). Jekologicheski skorrektirovannyj VVP kak pokazatel’ real’nogo jekonomicheskogo razvitija [Ecologically adjusted GDP as index of the real economic development], Problemy prohnozirovaniia, Vol. 3, pp. 48-54 [in Russian].
9. Borucke, M. (2013), Accounting for demand and supply of the biosphere’s regenerative capacity: The National Footprint Accounts’ underlying methodology and framework, Ecological Indicators, Vol. 24. Retrieved from http://footprintnetwork.org/images/article_uploads/NFA_Method_Paper_2011.pdf
10. Happy Planet Index. Retrieved from http://www.happyplanetindex.org
11. OECD Better Life Index (2015). Retrieved from http://www.oecdbetterlifeindex.org
12. The Legatum Prosperity Index (2015). Retrieved from http://www.prosperity.com
13. Handbook of National Accounting: Integrated Environmental and Economic Accounting (2003). Studies in Methods, Vol.61, Rev.1, Series F.
14. International Monetary Fund (2015). Retrieved from http://imf.org.ua