In the article the content category “socio-economic system of the region” through coherent, equilibrated integrity objects of economic and social purposes in the territory, which includes including resource component and designed for the production of environmentally friendly products and services are provided. A typical signs of socio-economic potential of the region through the hierarchy, complexity, emergence, dynamism, commitment, synerhichnist, uniqueness and openness components. The economic potential of the region as the maximum capacity of the region to achieve its strategic goals through the use of existing resources, manufacturing, natural – resource, research, information and social sub region.
region, system development, economic potential resources.
1. Azrylyyan A.N. (1997). Large Economic dictionary: Ed. Moscow “New Institute of Economy”.
2. Vyalshyna N.A. Problematic regions of Russia: methodological approaches to allocation and typology. Mode access http://www.anrb.ru/isei/cf2004/d733.htm
3. Grygoruk A.A. Palyuh M.S, Litvin L.M, ETC Litvinova. (2002). Fundamentals of economic theory, political economy aspect: Textbook. – 2–nd edition, revised. Ternopol, 304 p.
4. Davyskiba K.V. (2005). Economic potential of the region and its effective use in conditions of market transformation // Author. Thesis. Candidate. Econ. Science. – Kharkov, Kharkov National Academy of Municipal Economy. – [Electronic resource]. 5. Kirilenko I.G. (2011). Agriculture of Ukraine: Current State and Future Outlook. Economy AIC. 4, 145 p.
6. Zhemerenko E.V. (2009). Recent financial problems of the state regional policy of Ukraine at the present stage. Bulletin of Donetsk National University. Avg. In: Economics and Law. 1. 267-272.
7. Malikov V.V. (2011). Identification of areas of state regulation of economy. Scientific Production Journal “State and Regions.” Series: State administration. Dnepropetrovsk, 1. 72-76.
8. Timchuk M.F. (1998). Regional Economics (lecture notes). K: AIDP, 51 p.
9. Khasaev G.R, Tsybatov V.A (2002). Technology forecasting of regional development: the experience of the development and use. Problems of Forecasting. 3. 65-84 pp.
10. Bates T. Theories of Entrepreneurship (2011). Theories of Local Economic Development. Perspectives from Across the Disciplines. / Ed. By Richard P. Bingham, Robert Mier. Sage Publications. 1. 48-62.
11. Shishkin A.F. (1995). Economic theory: textbook. – Voronezh: VSAU. – 520 p.
12. Schnieper R.I (2003). Region: economic management methods.– Novosibirsk. 207-206 p.