Legal regulating problems in the lease contractual relations
Student of Law Department, Faculty of History and Law,
Armenian State Pedagogical University after Kh. Abovyan, Armenia
Within the frames of the article some questions closely related to the lease contractual relations are analyzed by the author. The author highlights the drawbacks and gaps within the legal regulation of leasing relations, represents the ways of overcoming them through the discussing views and opinions substantiated scientifically and comparative analyses within the frames of studies made.
leasing, lessor, lessee, landlord, tenant, finance leases.
Download full text of the article 1. ACBA Leasing CJC. Retrіeved from http://www.acbaleasing.am/statistics
2. Barseghyan T.K. (2009). Civil law, general part: Yerevan. 204 p.
3. Braginsky M.I. & Vitryansky V.V. (1997). Contract Law: General. Moscow. 136 p.
4. Sukhanov E.A. (1994). Civil law: Moscow. 143 p.
5. Batychko V.T. (2011). Private International Law: TTI SFU, Taganrog. Retrіeved from http://www.aup.ru/books/m233/9_2.htm
6. Borovskaya M.A. & Nalesnaya Y.A. (2006). Banking companies: TRTU Taganrog. Retrіeved from http://www.aup.ru/books/m191/6_2.htm
7. Batychko V.T. (2005). Business (Law Questions and Answers): TRTU Taganrog.
8. Federal laws on financial lease (leasing). From 29.10.1998 № 164-FZ (ed. By 26.07.2006) State Duma 11.09.1998.
9. Korniychuk G. (2010). Leases, hiring and leasing: Samples, recommendations, comments. Beck Moscow. 71 p. Sargsyan S. Legal regulating problems in the lease contractual relations [Online] / S. Sargsyan // Economic Processes Management: International Scientific E-Journal. № 3. 2015. Available: