This article is devoted to study cost management aspects of small hydro objects. Analyzed main cost forming indicators of economic object. The most applicable models of revenue property predictive state, which are of small hydro objects, are reviewed. Factors and risks of affecting the overall profitability, and accordingly, market value of small hydro complex are identified. Proposed organization of multi-purpose use of small hydro plants natural and economic systems as an integral resource in order to increase their functioning from additional, don’t contradictory for main, ways, well as ways of reducing the risks of their activity. Presented price-determining factors, which form the cost of small hydro objects in case organizing such multi-purpose management.
area, complex, cost, energy, income, multi-purpose, ownership, production recreational, small hydro, use.
1. Chirkin A.N. (2002). Otsenka biznesa. Voprosy teorii. Kyiv. [in Russian]
2. Desmond G., Kelly R. (1996). Guide to Business Valuation. Moscow, The Russian Society of Appraisers Academy of assessment.
3. Friedman Jack P., Ordway Nicholas O. (1981). Income property appraisal and analysis. Prentice Hall Professional Technical Reference, 300 p. (Russ. ed.: Fridman Dzh., Orduey N. Analiz i otsenka prinosyashhey dokhod nedvizhimosti. Moscow, Delo Publ., 1997. 480 p.)
4. Harrison Henry S. (1994). Otsenka nedvigimosti. Real Estate Appraisal. Tr. From English. – Moscow, RIO Mosobluprpoligrafizdat. [in Russian]
5. Panasovskiy Y.V. and others. (2009). Otsinka aktyviv pidpryemstv. Sumy, Universytetska knyga. [in Ukrainian]
6. Simonova L.N., Markus J.I. (1995). Metodicheskie rekomendacii po otsenke rynochnoy stoimosti nedvigimosti. Kyiv. [in Russian]
7. Tarasevich E.I. (1997). Otsenka nedvigimosti. SPb.:SPbGU. [in Russian]
8. Valdaytsev S.V. (2008). Otsenka biznesa i upravlenie stoimostyu predpriyatiya. Moscow, UNITI – DANA. [in Russian]