In the article questions related to the aspects of financial stability management, in particular were analyzed, opinions of scientists in relation to a concept «financial stability management» were analyzed; external and internal pre-conditions of loss of financial stability are considered; the offered measures are in relation to stabilizing of financial stability of enterprises in the conditions of financial instability; determination of concept «financial stability management» was improved.
1. Cherep A.V. (2008). Problems of determination of the financial state of enterprises are in the conditions of financial crisis. State and regions. 6. 233–236.
2. Dokienko L.M. (2004). Improvement of process of management of enterprises of industry financial stability as necessary pre-condition of increase of its competitiveness. Bulletin of National University of Water Management and Nature Resources Use. 4 (28). 76–90.
3. Dokienko L.M. (2004). Methodological principles of management of trade enterprises financial stability. Bulletin of KNTEU. 2. 63–75.
4. Fillimonenkov O.S. (2002). Finance of enterprises: train aid. Кyiv. Nika center.
5. Kovalchuk T.I. (2010). Evaluation of financial stability of an enterprise. Access: http://www.rusnauka.com/11_EISN_2010/Economics/ 64131.doc.htm
6. Martunyuk V.M. (2011). Methodological principles of management of trade enterprises financial stability. Science and economic. 4. 27–33.
7. Partin G.O. (2010). Features of influence of basic factors are on financial stability of enterprise in the conditions of crisis. Bulletin of Ukrainian National Forestry University. 20.8. 275–279.
8. Priymak I.I. (2006). Organization of strategic management of menage subjects is in the economy of Ukraine. Bulletin of Lviv University. 36. 143–147.
9. Priymak I.I. (2007). Strategy of providing of financial stability of subjects of menage is in the economy of Ukraine: «Economy and management of national economy». Lviv.
10. Verdieva U.N. (2009). Management of financial and economic stability of enterprise in the conditions of economic crisis. Vologdinskie readings. 74. 86–89.