Identification of the causes of risks under the conditions of innovative development of oil and gas companies
Khvostina Inesa Mykolaivna Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor, Associate Professor of Department of Environmental Economics and Organization of Production, Pisak Kateryna Vasylivna Bachelor of Department of Enterprise Economy,
Ivano-Frankivsk National Technical University of Oil and Gas, Ukraine
The market environment, in which oil and gas companies operate, is characterized by elements of uncertainty and is accompanied by risks of entrepreneurship and production. Insufficient attention to the issues of risk management in the conditions of innovative development of enterprises leads to an inadequate response of oil and gas companies on the risks and threats that arise in the current economic environment, and, as a consequence, the adoption of unjustified managerial decisions. All this contributes to the significant threats in the activity of enterprises, limited mobility and loss of potential opportunities.
The article defines the modern state oil and gas complex of Ukraine. The main problems of enterprises operating in this industry are considered. The causes of risks influencing the innovative activity of enterprises of oil and gas complex, the necessity of building an integrated risk management system are investigated.
oil and gas industry, risk, uncertainty, innovation, development, management, competitiveness, enterprise, innovative activity, integrated risk management system.
1. Ofitsiinyi sait NAK “Naftohaz Ukrainy” [The official site of the NJSC “Naftogaz of Ukraine”].www.naftogaz.com. Retrieved from http:// www.naftogaz.com / [in Ukrainian].
2. Chervinska O.S. & Hrytsyk A.Ya. Stan ta perspektyvy rozvytku pidpryiemstv naftohazovoho kompleksu Ukrainy [State and prospects of development of oil and gas companies of Ukraine]. Naukovyi visnyk NLTU Ukrainy – Scientific Bulletin of NLTU of Ukraine, 24.6, 300-306 [in Ukrainian].
3. Enerhetychna stratehiia Ukrainy na period do 2030 roku [The energy strategy of Ukraine till 2030]. (2013, July 24). Rozporiadzhennia Kabinetu Ministriv Ukrainy – The Order Of The Cabinet Of Ministers Of Ukraine. Kyiv: Uriadovyi kurier [in Ukrainian].
4. Lytiuha Yu.V. (2013). Vidkryti innovatsii yak instrument ryzyk-menedzhmentu [Open innovation as an instrument of risk management]. Efektyvna ekonomika – Effective economy, 5. Retrieved from http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=2010 [in Ukrainian].
5. Protsiuk I.V. Chynnyky formuvannia kryzovoho potentsialu naftohazovykh pidpryiemstv [Factors of formation of crisis potential of oil and gas enterprises]. Stratehiia ekonomichnoho rozvytku Ukrainy – The strategy of economic development of Ukraine, 32, 123-131 [in Ukrainian].
6. Haliuk I.B. Analiz innovatsiinoi skladovoi diialnosti naftohazovoho sektoru Ukrainy [The analysis of innovative activity of the oil and gas sector of Ukraine]. Biznes Inform – Business Inform, 11, 118-121 [in Ukrainian].
7. Babiak L.V. (2011). Innovatsiina stratehiia povedinky pidpryiemstv naftohazovoho kompleksu [Innovative strategy for the conduct of oil and gas companies]. Vydavnytstvo Lvivskoi politekhniky – Publishing house of Lviv Polytechnic, 706. Retrieved from http://vlp.com.ua/node/7537 [in Ukrainian].
Khvostina I. M. Identification of the causes of risks under the conditions of innovative development of oil and gas companies [Internet source] / I. M. Khvostina, K. V. Pisak// Economic Processes Management: International Scientific E-Journal. – 2015. – № 2. – Access mode: http://epm.fem.sumdu.edu.ua/download/2015_2/2015_2_8.pdf