The role of off-line and online strategies for successful product positioning
Yaneva Dilyana Emcheva PhD, Assistant Professor, Assistant Professor of Management and Marketing Department, Zlateva Dinka Atanasova PhD, Chief Assistant Professor, Chief Assistant Professor of Management and Marketing Department,
South-West University of Neofit Rilsky, Bulgaria
The study of the article is done on off-line and online strategies that companies use for their successful positioning. The goal is to establish the role and the significance of the strategies for successful product positioning in off-line and online environment.
1. Aaker, D., J. Shansby (1982). Positioning your product. Business Horizons, Vol. 25, No. 3, pp. 56-62.
2. Clancy, K., R. Shulman. (1995). Marketing Myths That Are Killing Business, McGraw-Hill, New York, p. 123.
3. Content Marketing Institute (2014). B2B Content Marketing 2014,Benchmarks, Budgets and Trents – North America, Retrieved May 20, 2014, from http://contentmarketinginstitute.com/2013/10/2014-b2b-content-marketing-research/
4. Dimitrova, R. (2013). Opportunities to increase the product competitiveness by applying the active methods for direct communication with consumers, Journal of Entrepreneurship, 1-2, pp. 79-83.
5. Georgieva, K., (2011). PRoduct positioning, Joulnal SIGNCAFE, Vol. 9, pp. 75-79.
6. Godin, S., (2010). Permission Marketing, Fokus, Sofia, p. 2.
7. Hoffman, D., Th. Novak, (1996). A New Marketing Paradigm for Electronic Commerce, Retrieved April 8, 2014, from http://peoi.s483.sureserver.com
8. IAB Bulgaria, (2014). Multi screen first! Mobile monetization, Retrieved May 14, 2014, from http://iabulgaria.bg/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/IAB-Bulgaria_-Multi-Screen-Monetization.pdf
9. IAB Europe launched Brand Builders – set of ad formats, ensuring optimum potential for branding campaigns (2014). Retrieved April 20, from http://iabulgaria.bg/
10. Kalmus, V., Realo, A. & Siibak, A. (2011). Motives for Internet Use and Their Relationships with Personality Traits and Socio-Demographic Factors,Trames, Vol.4, pp. 385-403.
11. Kiberman, T. (2013). First in Google, ed. „Franchayzing BG“ OOD, Sofia.
12. Kotlar, F. (2005). Marketing insights from A to Z. 80 concepts every manager needs to know, Klasika i stil, Sofia.
13. MediaBrix & Millward Brown (2014). Emotional connections attract digital marketers’ branding dollars, Retrieved May 20, 2014, from http://www.slideshare.net/MediaBrix/emotional-connections-media-brix-report-35306956
14. Pehlivanov, V., Kyurova, V. (2013). Basic issue of marketing, Galik, Sofia.
15. Porter M. (1990). The Competitive Advantage of Nations. The Free Press, New York
16. Rafailova, G. (2010). Positioning, IU-Varna, Retrieved May 22, 2014, from www.rafailova.org/files/Lection8_2_UE.ppt
17. Reis, A., J. Trout. (2001). Positioning: The Battle for Your Mind, 20th Anniversary Edition, McGraw-Hill, N.Y.
18. The best time to post to social networks (2012). Retrieved April 17, from http://www.manager.bg
19. Traut, Dzh., St. Ravkin (2002). Differentiate or die. Kragozor, Sofia, p. 9.
Yaneva D. E. The role of off-line and online strategies for successful product positioning [Internet source] / D. E. Yaneva, D. A. Zlateva // Economic Processes Management: International Scientific E-Journal. – 2015. – № 2. – Access mode: http://epm.fem.sumdu.edu.ua/download/2015_2/2015_2_6.pdf