Analysis of the customer satisfaction of the hotel products in Bulgaria
Kyurova Vyara Vasileva PhD, Associate Professor, Associate Professor of Management and Marketing Department, Yaneva Dilyana Emcheva PhD, Assistant Professor, Assistant Professor of Management and Marketing Department,
South-West University of Neofit Rilsky, Bulgaria
One of the most important conditions for the right choice of a marketing policy of the hotel businesses is the availability of accurate studies, analyzes and forecasts about the changes of consumer demands, the competitive environment and the situation on the market of hotel products. Moreover, research on tourist motivation about the choice of hotel products and the factors shaping consumer preferences are important criteria to achieve a balance between supply and demand of these products. In this context, the objective of the study is to reveal the peculiarities of consumer behavior in the field of hotel business by setting a consumer profile, determine the motives for the choice of hotel products and the level of consumer satisfaction when using these products.
hotel business, hotel product, consumer behavior, level of consumer satisfaction .
1. Anastasova, L. (1998). Мarketing researches in tourism. Burgas: Selekta.
2. Bogolyubov, V.S., Orlovskaya, V. P. (2002). Economics of tourism. Мoscow: Akademia.
3. Drucker, P. (2002). Effective management. Economic tasks and optimal solutions. Моscow: Fair Press.
4. Filipova, M. (2010). Consumer choice in the Bulgarian tourism. Blagoevgrad: South-West University “Neofit Rilski”.
5. Georgiev, G., Madgerova, R. (2010). Introduction to tourism. Blagoevgrad: South-West University “Neofit Rilski”
6. Hawkins, D., Best, R., Coney, K. (1992). Consumer Behavior. IRWIN, INC.
7. Karakasheva, L., Menchevа, L., Маrкоvа, B. (1997). Marketing. Sofia: Prizma.
8. Kostinа, G. D., Мoiseevа, N.K. (2013). Consumer behavior of the market of products and services. Моscow: Omera-L.
9. Kotler, Ph. (1993). Basics of marketing. Sofia.
10. Kyurova, V., Yaneva, D. (2012). Human resources – a tool for effective marketing policy of tourist enterprises. Economics & Management. Vol. VIII. No 4.
11. Melikyan, О.М. (2011). Consumer behavior. Моscow: Dashkov & K.
12. Oliver, R. (1981). Measurement and Evaluation of Satisfaction Process in Retail Settings. Journal of Retailing.
13. Sак, А. V., Juravlev, V. А. (2010). Optimization of marketing decisions. Мinsk: Grevtsova
14. Sarafinova, Е., Yatsuk, А. (2011). Marketing in tourism. Моscow: Аlfа-М: Infrа-М.
15. Stanimirov, Е., Cherkezova, V. (2012). Customer and personnel satisfaction. Varna: Izvestia
16. Uzunova, Y. et al. (1992). Маrкеting for everybody. Sofia.
17. Yaneva, D. (2013). A model reducing the impact of seasonality on the employment in the hotel business: Management, quality and competitiveness for sustainable development. Blagoevgrad: South-West University «Neofit Rilski».
18. Yaneva, D. (2013). Assessment of the factors forming the consumer behaviour in cultural tourism. International Scientific Conference «Cultural corridor Via Diagonalis – cultural tourism without boundaries». Sofia: Gea Lib.Ris.
19. Republic of Bulgaria National Statistical Institute (2014). Main economic indicators. Available at: http://www.nsi.bg/bg/content/1992/%D0%B3%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0%B8%D1%88%D0%BD%D0%B8-%D0%B4%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%BD%D0%B8 [Accessed 26 December 2014]
Kyurova V. V. Analysis of the customer satisfaction of the hotel products in Bulgaria [Internet source] / V. V. Kyurova, D. E. Yaneva // Economic Processes Management: International Scientific E-Journal. – 2015. – № 2. – Access mode: http://epm.fem.sumdu.edu.ua/download/2015_2/2015_2_5.pdf