Categories of risk and damage in context of innovative ecological-economic activity’s theoretical analysis
Prokopenko Olha Volodymyrіvna Doctor of Economics, Prof., Dean of Economics and Management Faculty, Chief of Economic Theory Department,
Sumy State University, Ukraine Prof.,
Prof. of University of Economics and Humanities, Bielsko-Biala, Poland Petrushenko Mykola Mykolayovych Doctor of Economics, Associate Professor, Associate Professor of Management Department,
Sumy State University, Ukraine Shevchenko Hanna Mykolayivna PhD, Associate Professor, Associate Professor of Management Department,
Sumy State University, Ukraine
In the article the necessity of environmental risks problem’s actualization in the course of the innovative ecological-economic activities is grounded. Nature and content of damage’s categories arising from increased risk of environmentally relevant conflict situations and accordingly ineffective risk management in the context of innovative ecological-economic activity’s theoretical analysis are details researched.
1. Balatskiy O.F. (2007). Antologiya ekonomiki chistoy sredy [Anthology of clean environment’s economy]. Sumy: PTH ‘Universitetskaya kniga’ [in Russian].
2. Bobylyev S.N., Khodzhayev A.Sh. (2003). Ekonomika prirodopolsovaniya [Economy of natural resources using]. Мoscow: MSU named М.V. Lomonosov Publishing [in Russian].
3. Kushniruk Yu.S. (2006). Pozytyvni pryrodni chynnyky pry vyznachenni medyko-ekologichnogo rysyku [Positive natural factors in determining of medical- environmental risk]. Naukovi zapyski Vinnyzkogo derzhavnogo pedagogichnogo universytetu. Seriya Geografiya – Scientific notes of Vinnitsa State Pedagogical University. Series of Geography, 12, 81-87 [in Ukrainian].
4. Maklyarskiy B.М. (1980). Ekologicheskiy boomerang: Klassovyye aspekty problyemy ohrany okruzhayushchyey sredy [Environmental boomerang: The class aspects of the environmental protection’s problem]. Мoskow: Mezhdunarodnyye otnosheniya [in Russian].
5. Melnik L.G. (2001). Ekologicheskaya ekonomika [Environmental economics]. Sumy: PTH ‘Universitetskaya kniga’ [in Russian].
6. Pavlov S.B. (2001). Ekologicheskiy risk dlya zdorovya naseleniya [Environmental risk to public health]. Medizinskiye isslyedovaniya – Medical researches, vol.1, #1, 16-19 [in Russian].
7. Petrushenko М.М. (2012). Analitychna ozinka potenziynyh ekologichnyh konfliktiv iz urahuvannyam chynnyka ryzyku [Analytical assessment of potential environmental conflicts, taking into account of risk factors]. Ekonomichnyy visnyk Nazionalnogo girnychogo universytetu – Economic Bulletin of National Mining University, 4, 65-71 [in Ukrainian].
8. Pirozhkov S.І. (1996). Konzepziya ryzyku ta ekologichna bezpeka [Concept of risk and environmental safety]. Dovkillya ta zdorovya – Environment and health, 1, 12-15 [in Ukrainian].
9. Ekonomicheskiy potenzial administrativnyh I proizvodstvennyh system [Economic potential of administrative and production systems]. (2006). [Pod red. O.F. Balazkogo – red. O.F. Balatskiy]. Sumy: PTH ‘Universitetskaya kniga’ [in Russian].
10. Alao A. (2007). Natural resources and conflict in Africa: the tragedy of endowment. NY: University of rochester press.
11. Anghelache C. (2011). Management of the environmental risk – an economic-social priority. Theoretical and applied economics, vol. XVIII, #3(556), 117-130.
12. Collier P. (2006). Post-conflict risks. CSAE Working paper series from Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford. #12, 19.
13. Fjeld R.A., Eisenberg N.A., Compton K.L. (2007). Quantitative environmental risk analysis for human health. – Hoboken: Wiley, 390.
14. Hiriart Y., Martimort D., Pouyet J. (2008). The regulator and the judge: the optimal mix in the control of environmental risk. Revue d’économie politique. Vol. 118, issue 6, 941-967.
15. Sinclair-Desgagné B., Gozlan E. (2003). A theory of environmental risk disclosure. Journal of environmental economics and management. Vol. 45, issue 2 (1), 377-393.
16. Ricci P.F. (2006). Environmental and health risk assessment and management: principles and practices. Dordrecht: Springer, 478.
17. Shogren J.F. (1990). A primer on environmental risk analysis. Staff Report 90-SR 46. Center for Agricultural and Rural Development of Iowa State University. Dec, 40.
18. Valuation of ecological resources: integration of ecology and socioeconomics in environmental decision making (2008). / R.G. Stahl, Jr., L.A. Kapustka, W.R. Munns, Jr., R.J. Bruins. NY: CRC Press, 231.
19. World in transition: strategies for managing global environmental risks : annual report. German advisory council on global change. (2000). Berlin: Springer, 359.
Prokopenko O. V. Categories of risk and damage in context of innovative ecological-economic activity’s theoretical analysis [Internet source] / O. V. Prokopenko, M. M. Petrushenko, H. M. Shevchenko// Economic Processes Management: International Scientific E-Journal. – 2015. – № 2. – Access mode: http://epm.fem.sumdu.edu.ua/download/2015_2/2015_2_23.pdf