The article describes the possibilities of systems analysis in the context of improving the quality of human development and effective implementation of the employment. The category “employment” as a set of objective and subjective aspects makes up a unity between, acting as a systemic education. The interaction between subject and object of employment is influenced by system-forming element, as that will put the development of abilities to work. This approach makes mozhivist reveal the intellectual component of employment, based on the heterogeneity of the labor force and its potential sources, laid down in the reproduction of labor power subsystems, to implement the requirements of human development in the implementation of policies zaynyaosti y creating conditions for widespread use of elements a flexible labor market.
employment, social development, employment policy, ability to work, systematic approach.
1. Borovik, V.S. (2001). Zanyatost naseleniya (Employment of Population ) / VS Borovik, E. E. Ermakov, VA Pohvoschev – Rostov-on-Don: Phoenix, 320 p. [in Russian].
2. Grishnova, O. (2001)The influence of education on employment: a theoretical and empirical analysis [Vplyv rivnya osvity na zaynyatist: teoretychnyi ta empirychyi analiz]. Ukraine: aspects of labor. 6. 3-11. [in Ukranian].
3. Hook, N.A. (2011). Increased labor intellectualization and trends and structural changes in Ukraine [Posylennya intelekualizatcii praci ta tedencii ii structurnych zrushen v Ukraini]. Actual Problems of Economy. 2 (116). 125-130. [in Ukranian].
4. Judin, E. G. (1997) Methodologiya nauki. Sistemnost. Deyatelnost. Methodology of Science. Systemic. Activities. Moscow: Editoryal URSS, 440 p. [in Russian].
5. Katsuk, O.A. (2004) Transformatciy zanyatosti v usloviyakh tanovleiya postindustianogo obshestva : mehodologiya issledovaniya (Transformation employment conditions in postindustrial society: Methodology study: monohraf / – Samara: Economic sciences; – Tambov: TSU them. G.R. Derzhavyna, 362 p. [in Russian].
6. Vilkhovchenko, E.D. (2003). Postindustrial model of labor: the socio organizational progress at the turn of the XXI century (Postinustrialnye modeli truda: socioorganizatsyonnyi progress na rubezhe XXI veka). World Economy and International Relations. 3. 56-65. [in Russian].
7. Zanyatost I rynok truda : novye reaiyi, natcionanyye prioitety, perspektivy (1998)ю(Employment and Labor Marketplace: New realyty, National Priorities, Prospects) / ed. L. Chyzhova. Moscow: Nauka. 254 p. [in Russian].
Davydova I. O. Theoretical and methodological analysis of employment management based on system approach [Internet source] / I. O. Davydova // Economic Processes Management: International Scientific E-Journal. – 2015. – № 2. – Access mode: http://epm.fem.sumdu.edu.ua/download/2015_2/2015_2_22.pdf