The article is dedicated to the historical aspects of the beginning and development of a new popular science – synergy, as a means of interdisciplinary communication among scholars. Using methodological apparatus of synergy here were considered the basics of studies. Historical aspects of the origin, beginning and formation of synergy as a science and its application in all aspects of human life were analyzed. Current research areas within synergy and nonlinear dynamics were presented. Was presented a question of order and organization of global issues (energetic, environmental, social and economic) and systems, that were developed by human using synergy. The conclusion was made on the need for a synergistic approach to all aspects of human life and especially to the economy – it is undeniable in the science of human development in society and especially within the manufacturing process.
1. Feynman R.B. (2013). Radost’ poznanyya [Joy of cognition]. M.: AST. [in Russian].
2. Khaken H. (1980). Synerhetyka [Synergetics]. M.: Myr,. [in Russian].
3. Bredberi Rey (2013). I hryanuv hrim [A Sound of Thunder]. Harper Collins. [in Ukrainian].
4. Lorents E. (1981). Determynyrovannoe neperyodycheskoe techenye // Strannye attraktory. [Determination of residual currents // Strange Attractors]. M.: Myr. [in Russian].
5. Pryhozhyn Y. (1986). Poryadok iz khaosa: Novyy dyaloh cheloveka s pryrodoy. [Order out of chaos. The new dialogue between man and nature]. Obshch. red. V. Y. Arshynova & Yu. L. Klemontovycha & Yu.V.Sachkova. M. : Prohress. [in Russian].
6. Kapytsa S. P. & Kurdyumov S. P. & Malynetskyy H. H. (2003). Synerhetyka i prohnozy budushcheho. [Synergetics and forecasts for the future]. Izd 3-e. – M.: Edytoryal URSS,. [in Russian].
7. Khaken, H. (1991). Informatsyya i samoorhanyzatsyya. [Information and self-organization]. M. [in Russian].