The article deals with the scientific basis of investing agrarian economy of Ukraine. The emphasis is on the nature of the investment, the investment climate and the attractiveness of the agricultural sector. It is specified on the relevance of developing effective investment strategies for agricultural sector. It is proved that the creation of favorable conditions for investors improves the work of the financial system in the country. The factors that form and affect the investment climate are studied. Measures, aimed at disclosing and strengthening of investment potential of country are proposed.
1. Ermakov O., Kisil M., Chornodon V. (2011) The effective of investment in horticulture, Scientific publication, Ternopil, Step. : 234 p. [in Ukrainian].
2. Pitel N. (2014) Information concept of marketing management in the development of foreign economic activity, Proceedings of Poltava State Agrarian Academy, Issue 1. (8), Vol 1, Poltava: PDAA, 271–277 p. [in Ukrainian].
3. Pavlenko I.I., Varyanychenko O.V., Navrotski N.A. (2012) International trade and investment K.: Center of educational literature, 256 p. [in Ukrainian].
4. Sukhorukov A. (2005) Investing Ukrainian economy, Monograph, K.: National Institute for International Security, 440 p.[ in Ukrainian].
5. Castle E., Becker M., Nelson A. (1987). Farm Business Management, 3rd edn, Macmillan, New York [in English].
6. Teece D. J., Pisano G., Shuen A. (1997). Dy¬namic capabilities and strategic manage-ment. Strategic Management Journal 18 (7): 509–533 p. [in English].
7. Freeman, R.E. (2002) Strategic management: a stakeholder approach, Cambridge: Cambridge University press, 292 p. [in English].