It was established a system of environmental safety factors of the production process of exports wood products that was based on the concept of environmental security of forest enterprises. The classification of these factors at various stages of the production process was made. An analysis of environmental safety factors on the environment in the course of forest enterprises export was done.
environmental security, export activities of forest enterprises, the factors of environmental safety, technological process, manufacturing exports products.
1. Bruce Mitchell (1997). Resource and Environmental Management. Harlow: Addison Wesley Longman. No. of pages: 298.
2. Dolishniy, М. І. & Kravciv, V. S. (1998). Еkononichnyi rozvytok і еkologichna bezpeka: shlah Ukrainy [Economic development and economic security; Ukrainian way]. Problemy stalogo rozvytku Ukrainy – The problem of Ukrainian sustainable development. Kyiv: BМТ [in Ukrainian].
3. Kachynskyj, А. (1994). Suchasni problemy еkologichnoi bezpeky Ukrainy [Modern problem of Ukrainian ecological security]. Nacionalnyj instytut strategichnyh doslidgen – National university of strateging researching, 33,pp. 48. Kyiv [in Ukrainian].
4. Kravciv, V. S. (2000). Stalyj rozvytok і еkologichna bezpeka [Sustainable development and ecological security]. Regionalna polityka – Regonal policy, 20, p. 212 [in Ukrainian].
5. Kravciv, V. S. (1999). Ekologichna bezpeka jak objekt regionalnoi polityky [Ecological security as the object of regional policy]. Regionalna ekonomika – Regional economy, № 1, 124-135 [in Ukrainian].
6. Rejmers М. (1990). Prirodopolzovanie. [slovar-spravochnik] [Natureusing: vocabulary-reference book. Мoscow.: Мysl. [in Russian]
7. Ursul, А. (1991). Ekologicheskaja bezopasnost: razvitie, problemy, perspektivy [Ecological security: development, problem, perspectives]. Socualno-politicheskye nauky – Social and policy science, 12, 3–11 [in Ukrainian].
Yurkiv N. M. The environmental influence of ecological security factors of forest enterprises export activities [Internet source] / N. M. Yurkiv // Economic Processes Management: International Scientific E-Journal. – 2015. – № 1. – Access mode: http://epm.fem.sumdu.edu.ua/download/2015_1/2015_1_5.pdf