Entrepreneurial environmental management model of marketing in a political-administrative system of Ukraine
Sadchenko Olena Vasylivna Doctor of Economics, Professor, Head of the Department of Management and Mathematics Modeling Market Process
Odessa National University named after I. I. Mechnikov, Ukraine; Professor,
Professor of the University of Economics and Humanities, Bielsko-Biala, Poland; Nosachov Ivan Yurіyovych Graduate of the Department of Economic Regulation Nature Management,
Institute for Market and Economic-and-Ecological Research, Ukraine
The article deals with proposals for entrepreneurial model of environmental management, in particular environmental marketing in modern political and administrative systems. In the context of the complexity of the social structure, forming a dense network of communications, globalization, cultural and economic-ecological space offers new mechanisms for the relationship between the state and civil society in environmental management.
entrepreneurial model of management, environmental marketing, administrative system, consulting center, business culture, organizational and management system, customer needs, market.
1. Sadchenko Е. (2002). Principles and concepts of environmental marketing [Principles and concepts of environmental marketing]. Odessa: Astroprint. [in Ukrainian].
2. Sadchenko Е. (2014) The partnership of the private and public sectors of the economy and environmentally sustainable business [Sustainable development of enterprises in the region, the society: innovative approaches to the provision] Ed. by professor Prokopenko O. Bielsko-Biala: «Drukarnia i Studio Graficzne Omnidium». [in Poland].
3. Sadchenko Е. (2013) Theoretical and methodological basis of environmental marketing [Marketing strategies of companies in the markets of developed and developing countries] By Zobov A., Degtereva D., Degtereva E. Moscow: RPFU. [in Russian].
4. Sadchenko Е. (2013) Guidelines for creating and maintaining certification for the subject of nature [Economic innovations: collection of scientific papers]. Odessa, Issue № 55. [in Ukrainian].
5. Sadchenko O. (2011) The role of environmental marketing at the Institutional Development Economics [Journal of Social and Economic Research. Scientific Papers]. Odesa: ONEU, № 2 (42). [in Ukrainian].
6. Sadchenko Е. (2011) Competitive advantages of companies in the implementation of virtual ecological value chains [Economic innovations: collection of scientific papers]. Odesa, Issue № 44. [in Ukrainian].
7. Sadchenko O. (2003) Socio-economic aspects of the implementation of traditional forms of nature use in Ukraine [Preserving biodiversity: tradition and modernity]. Ed. by Gardashuk T. Kyiv: Himgest. [in Ukrainian].
8. Osborn D., Gaebler Т. (1992) Reinventing Government:how the entrepreneurial Spirit is transforming the public sector. New York: A William Patrick Book.
9. Osborn D., Gebler T. (1994) Reinventing government. How the entrepreneurial spirit is transforming the public sector. London: Addison Wesley.
10. Osborn D., Plastrik P. (2001) Control without the bureaucracy: five strategies renovation States. Ed. by Lopatnikova L. Moscow: Progress.
Sadchenko O. V. Entrepreneurial environmental management model of marketing in a political-administrative system of Ukraine [Internet source] / O. V. Sadchenko, I. Yu. Nosachov // Economic Processes Management: International Scientific E-Journal. – 2015. – № 1. – Access mode: http://epm.fem.sumdu.edu.ua/download/2015_1/2015_1_3.pdf