In the article possibilities of economic analysis are considered in the context of improvement of quality of service and effective realization of the charges related to him. The analysis of existent principles of theory of cognition is conducted, that directly related to the economic analysis of quality. The basic factors of forming and improvement of functioning of quality of service for providing of competitiveness subjects of ménage are considered at the market of commodities in the state and after his limits. There were determined the main factors, which affect the sum and level of spending on quality of service.
It is well-proven that charges on quality of service are a difficult economic category, and the mainly existent methods of account and accounting do not allow directly and exactly to select such charges of enterprise structures. It is for this purpose necessary to conduct the concrete and detailed (empiric) analysis of structure of charges and its elements.
1. Azhaldov, H. H. (1971). Potrebytelnaya stoymost i ee yzmerenye (Use value and its measurement) M. : Ekonomika, 1971. – 167 p. [in Russian]
2.Gritsenko, O. I. (2012). Sutnist vytrat na yakist obsluhovuvannya [The essence of service quality costs], Innovatsiyna ekonomika. Vseukrayinskyy naukovo-vyrobnychyy zhurnal, 5 (31), 133-137 [in Ukrainian].
3. Demydenko D. S. (1995). Upravlenye zatratamy pry formyrovanyy kachestva promыshlennoy produktsyy (Cost management in the formation of the quality of industrial products), SPbUEF, 1995h. – 96 p. [in Ukrainian]
4. Druzyuk, V., Fedak, O. (2009). Systema upravlinnya yakistyu-investytsiya v maybutnye [Quality management system – an investment in the future], Standartyzatsiya. Sertyfikatsiya. Yakist, 1, 51–54 [in Ukrainian].
5. Ivankiv, O.Ya. Upravlinnya vytratamy i yoho vplyv na yakist’ produktsiyi pidpryyemstva [Cost management and its impact on the quality of enterprise products]. Retrieved from http: // archive. Nbuv.gov.ua/portal/natural/ nvvnu// economika/2007_12/R4/3. pdf [in Ukrainian]
6. Losyuk, L. (2008). Vid vysokoyi yakosti produktsiyi- do vysokoyi yakosti zhyttya [From high quality products – to high quality life], Standartyzatsiya. Sertyfikatsiya. Yakist, 5, 5–6 [in Ukrainian].
7. Momot, O., Akopova, V. (2010). Pokaznyky yakosti produktsiyi – konkurentna perevaha pidpryyemstv u haluzi menedzhmentu yakosti [Product quality indexes – the competitive advantage of enterprises in the field of quality management], Ekonomika, 3(103), 28-31 [in Ukrainian].
8. Parkhomenko, V. M. , Orhanizatsiya bukhhalterskoho obliku vytrat na yakist [Accounting organization quality costs]. Retrieved from httr://ahshive.nbuv.gou.ua/rorta1/Sos_gum/Vzhdtu_eson/2009_4/24.rdf. [in Ukrainian]
9. Popova, T. D. (2001). Uchet zatrat na kachestvo [Accounting the quality cost], Bukhhalterskyy uchet, 11, 71-72 [in Ukrainian].
Gritsenko O. I. Economic cost analysis of service quality as a factor of sustainable development of enterprises [Internet source] / O. I. Gritsenko// Economic Processes Management: International Scientific E-Journal. – 2015. – № 1. – Access mode: http://epm.fem.sumdu.edu.ua/download/2015_1/2015_1_2.pdf