Actuality of project approach as innovations in organization of regional educational management (REM) is determined. It is well-proven that knowledge is a basic specific resource of economy of knowledge. Decision of the problem questions, related to the knowledge management can come true on the basis of project approach that must become foundation of forming innovative REM. Results of research of its development in activity of public, state and enterprise structures of the Ivano-Frankivsk area are presented. It is well-proven that creative intellectual resource can become the qualitatively new basis of forming REM. Certainly, that a collaboration between state and parastatal structures in the system of education is conducted rather on principles of parallel coexistence, than on the basis of mutual partnership and mutual help. The analysis of research results showed that territorial organization of the REM system must take into account both interests of development of territory and all subjects that will realize educational services at the market, so the spectrum of the functions realized by it must be filled up and renovate.
1. Andruschenko V.P. (2001). Teoretyko-metodolohichni zasady modernizatsii vyschoi osvity v Ukraini na rubezhi stolit'[Theoretical and methodological principles of modernisation of higher education are in Ukraine on the border of centuries]. Vyscha osvita Ukrainy – Higher education Ukraine, 2, 6-12 [in Ukrainian].
2. Zhuravs’kyj V.S. (2004). Problemy modernizatsii osvity Ukrainy v konteksti Bolons’koho protsesu. [Problems of modernization of education in Ukraine Bologna process]. Osvita Ukrainy –Education Ukraine, 16, 18-20 [in Ukrainian].
3. Zghurovskyi M. Z. (2006). Bolonskyj protses: holovni pryntsypy ta shliakhy strukturnoho reformuvannia vyschoi osvity Ukrainy. [The Bologna Process principles and ways of structural reform of higher education Ukraine ]. Kyiv: NTUU «KPY» [in Ukrainian].
4. Bekh I.D. (2004). Pedahohika uspikhu: vykhovni vtraty ta ikh podolannia. [Pedagogy success: educational costs and overcome them]. Pedahohika i psykholohiia –Pedagogy and psychology, 4, 5-16 [in Ukrainian].
5.Vyhotskyj L.S. (1996). Pedahohycheskaia psykholohyia. [Educational Psychology ].– Moscow : Pedahohyka –Press [in Russian].
6. Oleksiuk O.Ye.(2006). Teoretychni osnovy metodu proektiv iak pedahohichnoi tekhnolohii. [Teoretichnі basis of the method proektіv yak pedagogіchnoї technology]. Naukovi pratsi: Naukovo-metodychnyj zhurnal. Pedahohichni nauky – Scientific Papers: Scientific-methodical journal. Teaching Science, 23,(Vols. 36) (p.35) [in Ukrainian].
7. Frolov Yu.V. (2004). Kompetentnostnaia model kak osnova otsenky kachestva podhotovky spetsyalystov. [Competence model as a basis for assessing the quality of training]. Vysshee obrazovanye sehodnia – Higher education today, 8, 34-41 [in Russian].
8. Fedulova L. I. & Shovkun I. A (2009). Pidkhody do formuvannia diievoi innovatsijnoi stratehii Ukrainy. [Approaches to the formation of an effective innovation strategy of Ukraine]. Nauka ta innovatsii – Science and Innovation, 5, (Vols. 5) (pp.5-15) [in Ukrainian].
Zelinska H. O. Using of project approach to organization of regional educational management in the conditions of educational system development at Ivano-Frankivsk area [Internet source] / H. O. Zelinska // Economic Processes Management: International Scientific E-Journal. – 2015. – № 1. – Access mode: http://epm.fem.sumdu.edu.ua/download/2015_1/2015_1_16.pdf