Project management as a tool of development strategies domestic enterprises of gas transportation
Zapuhlyak Ivanna Bohdanivna Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor, Associate Professor of Department of Organization of Labour and Production,
Ivano-Frankivsk National Technical University of Oil and Gas, Ukraine
Absence in Ukraine of adequate methodology of management the difficult socio-economic systems, ignoring the organizationally economic and technological features of functioning domestic gas-transport enterprises, are reasons of the subsequent deepening of crisis of their functioning and doing of realization of the real reforms impossible. As a result all activity of structures of management functioning and development of domestic gas-transport enterprises is taken only to the urgent reacting on problems which arise up. Even having a special purpose complex programs from modernization of the gas-transport system, as an instrument of realization of a particular branch and state policy of steady development, policy of energy safety of the state, today remain not effective. On such conditions there is a necessity of introduction of different mechanisms and management methods, which will be based on modern methodologies, methods and management facilities, and will nurse from a theory a management projects.
1. Feschur, R.V., & Samuliak, V.Yu. (2008). Upravlinnia rozvytkom mashynobudivnykh pidpryiemstv [Management development of machine-building enterprises]. Visnyk Natsional’noho universytetu «L’vivs’ka politekhnika» – Announcer of the National university «Lviv politekhnika», 624, 100-109 [in Ukrainian].
2. Kuz’min, O.Ye., & Mel’nyk, O.H. (2003). Osnovy menedzhmentu [Management bases]. Kyiv: Akademvydav [in Ukrainian].
3. Zapukhliak, I.B. (2013). Rozvytok sotsial’no-ekonomichnykh system v umovakh nevyznachenosti ta nestabil’nosti: zmistovnyj aspekt [Development of the socio-economic systems is in the conditions of vagueness and instability: a rich in content aspect]. Naukovyj visnyk Ivano-Frankivs’koho natsional’noho universytetu nafty i hazu: Seriia «Ekonomika ta upravlinnia v naftovij i hazovij promyslovosti» – The Scientific announcer of the Ivano-Frankivsk national university of oil and gas: Series are «Economy and management in oil and gas industry», 1(7), 72-79 [in Ukrainian].
4. Chatfield, C., & Johnson, T. (2007). A short course in project management. Microsoft Office Project 200: Step by step. Retrieved from http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/project/HA102354821033.aspx.
5. Paul. C., Dinsmore et al. (2005). The right projects done right! New York, NY: John Wiley and Sons.
6. Phillips, J. (2003). PMP project Management Professional Study Guide. New York, NY: McGraw-Hill Professional.
7. Yevtukhova. T.I., Lehen’ko. Yu.V., Mischenko. R. I. Et al. (2013). Upravlinnia proektamy rozvytku [Management of development projects]. Kyiv: DP «Ukrtekhinform» [in Ukrainian].
8. Pavlikha. N.V., & Mvrchuk. Yu.V. (2014). Kontseptual’ni zasady upravlinnia proektamy stalykh prostorovykh system [Conceptual principles of management of the permanent spatial systems projects]. Upravlinnia rozvytkom skladnykh system – Management development of the difficult systems, 18, 74-79 [in Ukrainian].
Zapuhlyak I. B. Project management as a tool of development strategies domestic enterprises of gas transportation [Internet source] / I. B. Zapuhlyak // Economic Processes Management: International Scientific E-Journal. – 2015. – № 1. – Access mode: http://epm.fem.sumdu.edu.ua/download/2015_1/2015_1_10.pdf