Neykova Rumyana Mykolaivna Doctor of Economics, Prof.,
University of Finance, Business and Entrepreneurship, Sophia, Bulgaria Prokopenko Olha Volodymyrіvna Doctor of Economics, Prof., Dean of Economics and Management Faculty, Chief of Economic Theory Department,
Sumy State University, Ukraine; Prof.,
University of Economics and Humanities, Bielsko-Biala, Poland; Shcherbachenko Viktoriia Oleksiivna PhD-Student of Economic Theory Department,
Sumy State University, Ukraine
This article deals with the essence of human resources competitive dimensions. Their competitive priorities are analyzed in dynamic business environment, with an emphasis on the quality of human resources, their adaptive skills, communication skills and mobility. The attention is paid to the role behavior of personnel and the policies for its management in the context of cutting down management costs.
competitive dimensions of human resources, competitive priorities, adaptability, communication skills, role behavior.
1. Iliev J. (2005). Management of human resources. Ability to motivate. V. Tarnovo, “Abagar” (Ed.).
2. Porter M. (2004). Competitive Advantage of Nations. Sofia, “Classic and Style”(Ed.)..
3. Aghazadeh S. M. (2003) The future of human resource management. Work Study. Vol. 52. Number 4.
4. Caravan N. T. (2000). Human capital accumulation: the role of human resource development. Journal of European Industrial Training. 25/ 2/3/4/, 48 – 68.
5. Maximizing the return on HR investment. Human resource management. (2004). Vol. 12, Nо.3.
6. Santos C. A. (2000). Integration of human resource management and competitive priorities of manufacturing strategy. International Journal of Operation & Production Management. Vol. 20. Nо 5.
Neykova R. M. Competitive dimensions of human resources [Internet source] / R. M. Neykova, O. V. Prokopenko, V. O. Shcherbachenko // Economic Processes Management: International Scientific E-Journal. – 2015. – № 1. – Access mode: http://epm.fem.sumdu.edu.ua/download/2015_1/2015_1_1.pdf