In the article considered basic scientific and methodological approaches to determining the value of the banking business. Systematized basic ideas of native and foreign researchers concerning the problem of determining the market cost of bank. Established that income approach most consistent with the meet evaluation of the banking business. Within the limits of income approach has been elaborated the method of market economic added value which is based on the principles of economic added value method with transfering into real indexes and taking into account pequliarities of banking business.
1. Damodaran A. (2001). Valuing Financial Service Firms. Retrieved from: http://www.sternnyu.edu/adamador/New_Home_Page/papers.html.
2. Copeland T. (1999). The cost of companies: evaluation and management. Moscow: Olimp-Business.
3. Marshall A. (1993). Printsipi ekonomicheskoi nauki [Principles of Economic Sciences]. Moscow: Progress [in Russian].
4. Oleksich D. (2008). Vyznachennia vartosti kapitalu bankivskoho biznesu [Determination of banking business capital value]. Nauka i ekonomika Science and Economics, 1, 261–265 [in Ukrainian].
5. Oleksich D. (2010). Kontseptualno-metodichniy pidkhid do otsinky vartosti vlasnoho kapitalu banku [Conceptual and methodological approach to evaluation of bank’s own capital cost]. Visnik Sumskoho derzavnoho universytety Bulletin of Sumy State University, 2, 115–126 [in Ukrainian].
6. Sycheva G.I. (2003). Otsenka stoimosti predpriyatiya (biznesa) [Cost evaluation of enterprise (business)]. Rostov on / D.: Phoenix [in Russian].
Krasiuk I. V. Methodological principles of banking business cost assessment based on the method of market economic added value [Internet source] / I. V. Krasiuk // Economic Processes Management: International Scientific E-Journal. – 2014. – № 4. – Access mode: http://epm.fem.sumdu.edu.ua/download/2014_4/2014_4_6.pdf