The article examines the benefits of agricultural system introduction in organic farming. There has been conducted the analysis of legal documents of Ukraine and some other countries that regulate organic production relations. There have been discovered the rules of state encouragement of environmentally-friendly product manufacturers that can be adapted to the economic and legal terrains of Ukraine. There has been highlighted a mediated sector of organic products promotion in Ukraine, namely the introduction of a simplified certification system, information and advisory services.
1. FiBL (n.d.). Organic Market Development in Ukraine 2012 – 2016. About the project Organic Market Development in Ukraine 2012 – 2016. FIBL.org. Retrieved November 24, 2014, from http://www.ukraine.fibl.org/
2. Ataseven, Y. (2014). A Comparison of Organic Farming Support Policies in Turkey and the EU. Revista de Cercetare si Interventie Sociala, 44, 199-211.
3. Bouchard, C. (Producer). (2014, September 30). USDA To Bolster Organic And Local Food With $52 Million [Television broadcast]. Indiana Public Media: Earth Eats .
4. OrganicDataNetwork (2010, October 20). France: Market for organic products is expected to have reached 4.5 billion euros in 2013. Organicdatanetwork.net. November 18, 2014, from http://www.organicdatanetwork.net/dw-news-detail.html?&txttnews%5Btt_news%5D=1247&cHa sh=22fe2b9841521e83fac8d054ba0997de.
5. Henderson, K. (2013, May 31). France aims to double organic farmland by 2017. Reuters. Retrieved October 22, 2014, from http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/05/31/france-organic-idUSL5N0EC33120130531
6. Greene, A., Scowcroft, B., Tawse, S. (2010). Top 10 Reasons to Support Organic in the 21st Century. ORGANIC.org. Retrieved October 29, 2014 from http://www.organic.org/articles/showarticle/article-206.
7. Remongin, X., Xicluna, P., Saïdou, C. (2011, July). Organic agriculture Horizon 2012. Agencebio.org. Retrieved November 7, 2014, from http://www.ambafrance-us.org/IMG/pdf/organic_farming2012.pdf
8. Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic (n.d.). Organic farming EGRI.cz. Retrieved September 16 , 2014, from http://eagri.cz/public/web/en/mze/agriculture/organic-farming.
9. Zakon Ukrainy Pro vyrobnyctvo ta obig organichnoi’ sil’s’kogospodars’koi’ produkcii’ ta syrovyny pryiniatyi 3 veres. 2013 roku № 425-VII [The Law of Ukraine about production and the circulation of organic agricultural products and raw materials from September 3 2013, № 425-VII]. (n.d.). zakon.rada.gov.ua. Retrieved from http://zakon2.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/425-18 [in Ukrainian].
10. Food and Agriculture Organization (October 2014). The Global Dialogue on Family Farming FAO.org Retrieved November 25, 2014, from http://www.fao.org/about/meetings/global-dialogue-on-family-farming/en/.
11. Urban, I., Huber, B., Dytrtova, K., Willer, H., Prokopchuk N. (2013). Mozhlyvosti derzhavnoyi pidtrymky dlya rozvytku orhanichnoho silʹsʹkoho hospodarstva: dosvid inshykh krayin [Possibilities of state support for organic sector development]. Kyiv: Doslidnyy instytut orhanichnoho silʹsʹkoho hospodarstva [in Ukrainian].
12. Stroms S. (2014, September 28). U.S.D.A. to Start Program to Support Local and Organic Farming. The New York Times, pp. B2 Retrieved from November 11, 2014, from http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/29/business/usda-to-start-program-to-support-local-and-organic-farming.html?_r=0.
Nazarkevych O. B. State regulation of organic production in small agricultural enterprises: foreign experience and prospects of Ukraine [Internet source] / O. B. Nazarkevych // Economic Processes Management: International Scientific E-Journal. – 2014. – № 4. – Access mode: http://epm.fem.sumdu.edu.ua/download/2014_4/2014_4_1.pdf