The importance of employee creativity in the development of their attitudes pro-innovation
Zięba Katarzyna Dr. Eng.,
University of Economics and Humanities, Bielsko-Biala, Poland Prokopenko Olha Doctor of Economics, Prof., Dean of Economics and Management Faculty,
Sumy State University, Ukraine; Prof.,
University of Economics and Humanities, Bielsko-Biala, Poland
This article deals with issues of importance of creativity in the development of their employees pro-innovative attitudes. According to the author decided the issue is important due to, among others. Impossible to ignore the impact of effective human capital development for the survival of the organization in a turbulent environment, especially now, ie. in the period in which the effect of the recent economic crisis/economic downturn. Effective human capital development should therefore be closely associated with the formation of pro-innovative attitudes of employees. Increasing globalization indicates that sustainable economic development can be ensured only by building a competitive advantage for organizations conducting business based on innovative solutions.
innovation, creativity, creativity, innovation-oriented behavior, pro-innovation, human capital development, employee.
1. Alderfer C.P. (1969). An Empirical Test of a New Theory of Human Needs, Organizational and Human Needs, 4, 145-175.
2. Bojnowska A., Dudek-Fysiak H. (2007). New methods of promotion as organizational innovation and product?, In: Innovations in the development of the economy and businesses: driving forces and barriers, edited by E. perch-Horodyńska, A. Zachorowskiej-Mazurkiewicz, Institute of Knowledge and Innovation, Warsaw.
3. Cialdini R. B. (2007). Influence on people. Theory and Practice, Gdansk Publisher Psychological, Gdańsk.
4. Cropley A. J. (2001). Creativity in Education and Learning. A Guide for Teachers and Educators, Kogan Page, London 2001, p. 2, for: K.J. Szmidt, Pedagogy of creativity, Gdansk Publisher Psychology, Sopot 2005.
5. Csikszentmihalyi M. (1996). Creativity. Flow and the Psychology of Discovery and Invention, Harper Collins, New York, p 28, for: K.J. Szmidt, Pedagogy of creativity, Gdańsk Publisher Psychology, Sopot 2005.
6. Illiashenko S. (1999). Innovative development of market opportunities: management problems, GDP „Mriya 1” Sp. z o.o. Sumy.
7. Illiashenko S., Prokopenko O. (2002). Market analysis. Development of eco-innovation market: the economic fundamentals of management. Monograph, SED “University Book”, Sumy.
8. Mooney R. (1963). A conceptual model for integrating four approaches to the identification of creative talent. In: Scientific creativity: Its recognition and development, edited by C.W. Taylor, F. Barron, Wiley, New York.
9. Moszyński P. (1982). Research on the determinants of achieving mental maturity, [in:] The effectiveness of a personality, K. Obuchowski, W.J. Paluchowski (ed.), Polish Academy of Sciences, Institute of Philosophy and Sociology, Department of National Theatre. Ossolińskich, Wroclaw.
10. Nęcka E. (2004). Creativity in Psychology. Academic Handbook, edited by J. Strelau, GWP, Gdańsk.
11. Nęcka E. (2003). Psychology of creativity, Gdańsk Publisher Psychology, Sopot.
12. Pionierzy Nowoczesności. 2013. http://www.mg.gov.pl. Retrіeved from http://www.mg.gov.pl/files/upload/8438/PL_MG_DSA_Pionierzy_nowoczesno%C5%9Bci_20131202_w_ost.pdf
13. Stein M., Creativity and Culture, “Journal of Psychology” 1953, No. 36, by: K.J. Szmidt: Pedagogy of creativity, Gdańsk Publisher Psychology, Sopot 2005.
14. Sternberg R. J., Lubart T. I. (1195). Defying the Crowd. Cultivating Creativity in a Culture of Conformity, The Free Press, New York, 11-12, [for:] K.J. Szmidt: Pedagogy of creativity, Gdańsk Publisher Psychology, Sopot 2005.
15. Trendy rozwojowemikro, małych i średnich firm w ocenie przedsiębiorców w drugiej połowie 2013 roku. http://www.mg.gov.pl. Retrіeved from http://www.mg.gov.pl/files/upload/8438/MSP.1.2014.pdf
16. Zięba K. (2012). Evaluation of the effectiveness of remuneration of knowledge workers thesis, the EU in Katowice, Katowice.
17. Turner A. (2005). The dynamics of the creative process, Jagiellonian University Press, Krakow.
Zięba K. The importance of employee creativity in the development of their attitudes pro-innovation[Internet source] / K. Zięba, O. Prokopenko // Economic Processes Management: International Scientific E-Journal. – 2014. – № 3. – Access mode: http://epm.fem.sumdu.edu.ua/download/2014_3/2014_3_5.pdf