Synchronization between Bulgarian and European legislation on conservation of air quality
Stoychev Pencho Ph.D., Assoc. Prof., Head of Department «Physics, Chemistry and Ecology»,
Technical University of Gabrovo, Bulgaria Vlaknenski Tsenislav Dept. «Environmental sci. and ecology»,
Technical University of Varna, Bulgaria Chuturkova Rozalina Ph.D, Assoc. Prof., Dept. «Environmental sci. and ecology»,
Technical University of Varna, Bulgaria
The article examines and analyzes the legal requirements and policies of EU in the field of conservation of air quality and its application in Bulgarian legislation. In the examined field the national legislation is fully synchronized with EU requirements.
protection of clean air, atmospheric air quality, European Environmental Law.
1. Boneva, S. (2008). Synchronization of the Bulgarian environmental legislation with the European environmental legislation, Coll. e. ”Bulgarian Science and European Research Work space, “Ed.” Union of Scientists – Stara Zagora”, p. 4. [in English].
2. The Treaty of Maastricht. Retrieved from http://ec.europa.eu/bulgaria/abc /eu_glance/treaties_documents/treaties_bg.htm [in English].
3. Convention on Long Range Transboundary Air Pollution. Retrieved from http://www.unece.org/env/lrtap/ [in English].
4. AIR. Retrieved from http://www.moew.government.bg/?show=top&cid=2 [in English].
5. Clean Air Act. Retrieved from www.epw.senate.gov/envlaws/cleanair.pdf [in English].
Stoychev P. Synchronization between Bulgarian and European legislation on conservation of air quality [Internet source] / P. Stoychev, T. Vlaknenski, R. Chuturkova // Economic Processes Management: International Scientific E-Journal. – 2014. – № 2. – Access mode: http://epm.fem.sumdu.edu.ua/download/2014_2/2014_2_4.pdf