Animated classroom demonstration tools for physics classes as an innovation for improving education quality in remote schools of Kyrgyzstan
Revetria Roberto Full Professor,
University of Genoa, Italy; Visiting Professor,
Bauman State University, Russian Federation; Omurbekov Sardarbek Adamkalievich PhD student, lecturer of Physics Department,
Talas State University, Kyrgyzstan
Most remote schools in Kyrgyzstan can’t provide efficiently physics experiments due to lack of proper laboratory facilities. Graphically modelling and simulating Physics laws and concepts will help students understand profoundly physics and improve their modelling and simulating skills. In this current article is considered the modelling Physics laws of Mechanics, Electricity, and Optics. It will help students to analyse processes occurring during implementation of these laws. Creating virtual laboratories on Physics for remote schools in Kyrgyzstan will be able to provide economically cheap methods of teaching and it gives opportunity for remote school students to learn physics profoundly.
1. Ahmet Aki, Salim Gur. (2004). Mechanics, modular system, 79-85.
2. Craig M. Savage, Michael Williamson. (2012). Developing a virtual Physics world. Australian Journal of Educational Technology 28(3), 504-521.
3. Hsingtzu Wu. (2011). Internet and virtual nuclear engineering laboratory, University of Illinois.
4. James O. Henriksen. (2000). Adding animation to a simulation using PROOFTM.Winter Simulation Conference, 191-196.
5. OECD 2013 results. (2014). Volume 1. PISA. OECD Publishing.
6. Randall D. Knight. (2008). Physics for Scientists and Engineers. Second edition, 137-194.
7. Using Proof Animation 4th edition. (2008). Wolverine Software Corporation.
Revetria R. Animated classroom demonstration tools for physics classes as an innovation for improving education quality in remote schools of Kyrgyzstan [Internet source] / R. Revetria, S. A. Omurbekov // Economic Processes Management: International Scientific E-Journal. – 2014. – № 2. – Access mode: http://epm.fem.sumdu.edu.ua/download/2014_2/2014_2_3.pdf