The paper presents results of a study of the environmental noise pollution in sewing and metal working manufacture and the harvester in agriculture. Indiscrete method for noise measurements were created. They are characterized by high precision, wide range of determination of the noise and large sample size of measured values. A probabilistic method for noise pollution assessment is introduced. Seven groups of indicators were used. The method is approbated in practice. The results show large coverage and accuracy.
1. Kovachev, N. Methodical improvement of the noise emission measurements. Part I. Methods for noise measurments with a virtual instrument, developed with LabView 8.5, length and order of measurements. Ruse, Proceedings of Russe University, Volume 47, Series 1.2, 2008, pp 181–185.
2. Kovachev, N. Methodical improvement of the measurement of noise emissions. Part II. Measurements of noise emitted by an electric dryer using improved methodology. Russe, Proceedings of Russe University, Volume 47, Series 1.2, 2008, pp. 186–191.
3. Kovachev, N., V. Dobrinov. Risk assessment from noise of combine CASE 2288. Sofia. Annuals of X youth scientific and applied session. House of the Science and Techniques 23-25.IV. 2012 p.304-309.
4. Vladimirov, L. N. Kovachev. Evaluation of noise emissions and immissions risks in manifacture. Studios. Varna. Annuals of Varna Free University “Chernorizats Hrabar”, Volume XVII, 2011.
5. Vladimirov, L., N. Kovachev. Noise risks in ergonomic systems. Study. Russe, Mediatech, 2011.
6. Kovachev, N., L. Vladimirov. Analysys and assessment of noise in the Production. Мonograph. Russe, Mediatech, 2012.
Kovachev N. I. Study of the environmental noise pollution in production economical activities [Internet source] / N. I. Kovachev, L. V. Vladimirov // Economic Processes Management. – 2013. – № 1. – Access mode: http://epm.fem.sumdu.edu.ua/download/2013_1_6.pdf